www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Thanks To Every One At JAE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Past JAE Shows -> JAE 2008
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ppre89

Feedback Score: 0

1988 Toyota MR2

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Wish we had lanes like that round my way. There are some nice ones but there to straight or tight. They were just right i think.
Sweete
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 5

1992 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev2

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hats off to Scott for organising it all for IMOC, huge aplause to that man [Applause]

Had a fantastic time & was great to meet loads of you, wrist band thing is wierd glad i'm not the only one! my head is now pealing nicely!!
But on the plus side my neck is not burnt thanks to wearing my baseball cap backwards..... and theres you guys thinking I was a chav when in fact I was being practical!!! [tongue]
matt_mr2t

Feedback Score: 4

2001 BMW 3 Series

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Sweete - was that that you doing wheelspins/doughnuts outside JAE on Saturday evening?
Sweete
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 5

1992 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev2

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I blooming hope not as i was far too intoxicated to lift my lambo doors never mind drive the car!! [Shocked]
matt_mr2t

Feedback Score: 4

2001 BMW 3 Series

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Good good!

Did you hear Scott was nearly refused entry due to a simular looking car to his messing about?
ppre89

Feedback Score: 0

1988 Toyota MR2

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I didnt know that. I would have been well peefed if that happened to me lol
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Past JAE Shows -> JAE 2008 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: