pdf thread in this electrical section

Anything to do with the electrics of the car.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

PW@Woodsport

pdf thread in this electrical section

Post by PW@Woodsport »

just had a look, and every single one of the wiring diagrams in the pdf sticky at the top of this topic are for USDM cars...that means some of the diagrams are of limited use on Uk spec cars,i just think that should be pointed out just in case someone takes it for granted they are correct and wires something up wrongly.
Chris

Re: pdf thread in this electrical section

Post by Chris »

Very true mate, however, I have just found it very useful for learning how the cold start sensors work. Great info for stuff like that. Wiring diagrams are no good tho as said. =D>
jimi

Post by jimi »

Paul
To quote your words in another thread, " UK spec wiring diagrams = Rocking horse poo" :lol: I'm still trying to find them, no luck so far :(
Jimi
Black is not a colour ! .... Its the absence of colour
PW@Woodsport

Post by PW@Woodsport »

someone could make a fortune with relevant UK and JDM spec wiring diagrams....please anyone [-o<
Chris

Post by Chris »

They don't even come on Autodata CD's @ £500 a go! However, I do have access to UK wiring diagrams :mrgreen: I have been using the Celica GT4 wiring diagrams for my car...No probs at all \:D/ If anyone needs them, I can fax them to you but do not have the facilitys to scan them and post them here.
PW@Woodsport

Post by PW@Woodsport »

chris are the gt4 and mr2 uk diagrams very similar mate? if so i wouldnt mind a fax of the power steering ecu pinouts.....ah just realised a gt4 has engine up front so probably mechanical pump and no ecu...ah well worth a try!
Chris

Post by Chris »

Can get wiring diagram for UK spec MR2 GTI 16v. Same as what you need? :wink:
PW@Woodsport

Post by PW@Woodsport »

you can? showing power steering ecu pinouts??? that would be fab mate,if you wouldnt mind faxing those to me on 0191 5172664 after 12pm today i would be eternally grateful...im hoping these will be the same as JDM diagrams but ive as much chance of finding those as lord lucan riding shergar! cheers mate,top bloke!
Chris

Post by Chris »

Will pick them up after work, picking rear main oil seal up at same time. #-o Will fax them to you tomorrow as do not have a fax at home. Will see if can get other diagrams too. :D
rsevo6

Post by rsevo6 »

I am possibly goiing ahead with an engineswap (rev3 turbo engine put in rev5 na).
The wiring of all the engine/ecu related wiring/ecu pinout will be very informative.
Do you possibly have them for both rev3 tubby and rev5 na(rev3-5 is the same I think) so I can spot any differences and to see if it is just a plug and play swap.
My phone/fax (autoswitching) is +31 172588016.
If there is any cost involved, I will gladly repay you for that.

Regards,
Rene
Last edited by rsevo6 on Wed May 18, 2005 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chris

Post by Chris »

Due to Toyota parts being useless it will be Friday. Will try and get as many wirind diagrams as poss and copy them. If I fax them to you Paul will you be able to scan them and maybe put them on here for everyone to use?

Return to “Electrical”