Fog light switch

Anything to do with the electrics of the car.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

BLOODUK

Fog light switch

Post by BLOODUK »

Found out what was causing my fuses to blow, the fog light switch. Everytime its on it blows the PWR fuse so my fog lights arnt working... how do i get at the back of the fog lights to get to the loom to test them

Ta

Just so some dont know, the two lights in the main grill :p
Paul R

Re: Fog light switch

Post by Paul R »

BLOODUK wrote:Found out what was causing my fuses to blow, the fog light switch. Everytime its on it blows the PWR fuse so my fog lights arnt working... how do i get at the back of the fog lights to get to the loom to test them

Ta

Just so some dont know, the two lights in the main grill :p

Hiya,

the fog lights are held on with two screws at the top of the foglight. just remove them and pull the fog lights out. You can also see the wiring from underneath the car.

Dude - try keeping your questions in the one thread, it's a nightmare keeping track of your threads!! :P:P

Paul.
BLOODUK

Post by BLOODUK »

I understand its a pain, but it helps others...... what if someone does FOG LIGHT problem , it might be easier to see the thread name. Thats the only reason ive done it, thanks for the help again though
Hurstie1981

Post by Hurstie1981 »

Is it particularly foggy near you? Im sure as its coming up to summer you wont need to use them anyways!!

:^o \:D/

Return to “Electrical”