Survey

What's happening at the Club. You can post your suggestions and ideas here, along with reports of any problems using the site.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Good Idea?

Yes
17%
Yes
17%
No
No votes
I once saw a duck and it winked at me
67%

Total votes: 6

michael

Survey

Post by michael »

Suggestion - would be interesting to run another survey like the one on the old site that asked for people's impressions on the site and to see what areas need improvement / changes in order to make things even better.

Pie charts would be a huge bonus but failing this how about a simple thread?
tonigmr2
IMOC Committee

Re: Survey

Post by tonigmr2 »

Good point - we've been going a bit now - it's not finished yet though. Front page is coming along etc. Run this thread for now and sort out a poll perhaps depending on the issues coming out?
T
BenF
Premium Member

Post by BenF »

Michael,

Yes, I've been looking into this as well in the background - the last survey we did was very useful in providing a steer to the way forwards, and is certainly something I'd like to do again.

The long and the short of sorting out a new survey is that there isn't a quick'n'easy solution we could use as for votes you need to support things like preventing duplicate votes and allowing features such as Multiple choice, hiding results until vote is closed etc etc.

Definitely high up on the to-do list though.

Ben.
michael

Post by michael »

BenF wrote:
The long and the short of sorting out a new survey is that there isn't a quick'n'easy solution we could use as for votes you need to support things like preventing duplicate votes and allowing features such as Multiple choice, hiding results until vote is closed etc etc.

Plenty of free hacks available to cover most things you'll need:

http://www.phpbbhacks.com

Return to “Club News and Announcements”