Signatures??

What's happening at the Club. You can post your suggestions and ideas here, along with reports of any problems using the site.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Shmed

Signatures??

Post by Shmed »

When are these going to work?? :?:
January 2014
..the only thing I can promise for sure is slow progress.

May 2015
just have this niggling thought that if I rip out the wiring, then the car will never get out of the garage again.

Still in the garage...
poyntesm

Re: Signatures??

Post by poyntesm »

Paul,

I know we keep saying it but we have a big update planned for IMOC. It will bring avatars, sigs, more album space, and all the how-to's and FAQs back to the site plus some new design work

Porblem is getting it all done....I need to finish off once section of code that is really annoying me. Then we can do our final testing and bring it all live

Also I have started on a huge project to bring a unique set of features to phpBB based boards. This is currently taking up all my spare time (and some that is not spare). Trust me when I say no other phpBB based car site has these features. (that I know of). In fact I will be releasing an encoded version for anysite that wants to use it...however IMOC will always get the new features first.

So it is just a case of one person being too busy.

Regards
Esmond
Shmed

Post by Shmed »

No rush Esmond,
You're doing a grand job. Just wondered that's all :)
January 2014
..the only thing I can promise for sure is slow progress.

May 2015
just have this niggling thought that if I rip out the wiring, then the car will never get out of the garage again.

Still in the garage...
poyntesm

Post by poyntesm »

All done.

Return to “Club News and Announcements”