A thumbs up for neos design

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

nuttasie

A thumbs up for neos design

Post by nuttasie »

this post is noute to do with the TRD shinanigans which is happening at the mnuite on another post even thou that concerns me aswell as it is my TRD kit.

Ok no thats out the way.

Dave supplied me with 2 TRD front wings as he had done the mould and i just fitted them today.They fit great just like a factory wing with no modding req'd at all, which is a testimate to daves hard work as the original wings and front bumper were the worst part of the kit.A+

Also was supplied with greddy lip spoilers,also a great fit with no modding req'd.they fit that good that i was able to hold it on the bumper with just 4 pressure clips but it looked like it had been secured properly and was a perfict seal to the bumper.A+

And last but not least a aeroware rear spoiler,which i have not fitted yet,but i can see that the quality is great and i know from other posts that they also fit great.

And the MOST important part was the fact that all these items were made for me within 3 days from time of asking.
LimeyMk1
IMOC Committee

Re: A thumbs up for neos design

Post by LimeyMk1 »

OT posts removed and unlocked. Keep it on topic kids. :wink:

Return to “Trader Feedback”