CORRIE MOTORS (TOYOTA), Inverness

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

RST

CORRIE MOTORS (TOYOTA), Inverness

Post by RST »

AVOID!!!!

Totally useless bunch of w*****s.

I turned up today to pick up the parts I'd ordered last Thursday. Again, they've written my order down in their note book but not bothered to actually order the parts -this is the THIRD time they've done this to me now. It just adds to all the nonsence I've had trying to order spare parts from them before.

I'm normally as polite as I can be, but today I just swore and told them to stop wasting peoples time then stormed out -f**k'em and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

....Time to PM JeffD.
S A Watt

Re: CORRIE MOTORS (TOYOTA), Inverness

Post by S A Watt »

Richard

Sorry these guys have annoyed you mate.

Here is the bad news

I live what 70 miles from them and have a toyota Garage in aberdeen which is about 40 miles away and a toyota garage in Elgin which is 30 miles away but i still use Corrie Motors in Inverness.

I deal with a guy called Dan and to be fair for me they have been very very good.

I have ordered service parts for the Mk1.

I have also ordered mats, clips latches and now number plate surrounds for the Mk3 and i have always found them good.

I speak to a guy called Dan and he gives me a discount off the parts every time i order.

I started using them cos the other toyota garages where a pain in the back side up here. Because the roadster was import they say they need serial nos etc even if the parts are all the same but Dan handles it no problem.

I am sure that was not what you wanted to hear.

PS - My dad goes to Inverness every second weekend so he picks up the parts for me so i dont have to do any miles
:thumleft:
Shane
RST

Post by RST »

Well Shane you're welcome to them. In 20'odd months of MR2 ownership they've been a disaster near enough since day 1 for me. If I take time out from work to pick up parts (1 hour round trip), I expect them to have been ordered in the first place!!!

I prefer to be able to walk in somewhere and pay over the counter but they'll not see me in there again. Shame, as there will likely be a few hundred quids worth of parts required when the car gets re-sprayed -JeffD will get orders for the lot.
S A Watt

Post by S A Watt »

Richard

Its Corries loss an i am sure i would be the same as you if they had done that to me.

Mind you and this is true so not rubbing your nose in it cos you know i wouldnt.

I ordered a couple of number plate holders for the front and back of my Roadster on Monday at 4.00pm and got a call back from Corrie motors today at lunchtime to say they are in and ready for collection.

Hope they have the right parts now :?

Cant wait to see your car after the respray its going to look awesome :thumleft: and yes your right it is their loss.

Give me a shout over the festive as planned as nice to catch up.

Shane
RST

Post by RST »

got a call back from Corrie motors today
......LMAO!!!!!, ha, ha, ha, -ouch.......

PM'd you.

Cheers,

Richard
S A Watt

Post by S A Watt »

Well

Just got the whole story from Richard anfd to be honest the service he has received is shocking and i am disappointed to hear that.

I though Corrie Motors were one of the better ones in our area

Return to “Trader Feedback”