[Mk2] [Turbo] Rogue motor sport

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

pez

[Mk2] [Turbo] Rogue motor sport

Post by pez »

Hi all,

I took my car to Rogue to fit Teins as well as a few bits and pieces and all i can say is WOW. They are absolutely awesome.

I am sure you have heard all this before about Rogue but i also wanted to add if you have to travel from London (Like myself) to take your car to Rogue, they are WORTH THE TRAVEL.

Thanks to Matt and Patrick.

P.s. Oh man teins are very very very good. The car's handling is unbelievable. For some bends i had to sort of slow down, and now, I can take them like they are NOTHING. Worth the money.

Pez
mattcambs

Re: [Mk2] [Turbo] Rogue motor sport

Post by mattcambs »

Excellent. Glad you're happy. Rogue definitely set the standard for customer service.

I'll be seeing them in the new year. Got a long list of things to do.......
timo

Post by timo »

you want to try teins with a full polly bush upgrade :D
mattcambs

Post by mattcambs »

timo wrote:you want to try teins with a full polly bush upgrade :D

Which set do you recommend?
fozzy rev3

rogue..

Post by fozzy rev3 »

Hang on..

I did this a few months back.. took my baby to Rogue - absolutely awesome team.. posted my delights, and one of the moderators moved my thread saying "I have moved this thread - it would be more appropriate in the affiliates section.."

let me know how you get on with the teins because Ive had nothing but creaks and noises from mine and when I mention it, I get told 'nothing to worry about..!" But I dont see why, when you pay a lot of money for top notch - you have to put up with unhappyness..

..dont get me wrong.. great handling - but WHAT a creaky knocking old noise! ](*,)
Leon.

Post by Leon. »

Moved to trader feedback...
Driftlimits Performance
IMOC Affiliated Company

Post by Driftlimits Performance »

Maybe they could do with more grease :thumleft:
Wade

Post by Wade »

pez wrote:Hi all,

I took my car to Rogue to fit Teins as well as a few bits and pieces and all i can say is WOW. They are absolutely awesome.

I am sure you have heard all this before about Rogue but i also wanted to add if you have to travel from London (Like myself) to take your car to Rogue, they are WORTH THE TRAVEL.

Thanks to Matt and Patrick.

P.s. Oh man teins are very very very good. The car's handling is unbelievable. For some bends i had to sort of slow down, and now, I can take them like they are NOTHING. Worth the money.

Pez

You buy the teins brand new? i dont know if to try and get a decent set of second hands or go new?

Wade
Wade

Post by Wade »

Post repeated, removed by admin.
Wade

Post by Wade »

Wade

Post by Wade »

Rory

Post by Rory »

I had Tein super streets fitted with topmounts and droplinks and they were awsome! No creaks or knocks whatsoever. :D
My MR2 for sale! Check out the for sale section
juliankv73

Post by juliankv73 »

fozzy rev3 wrote:let me know how you get on with the teins because Ive had nothing but creaks and noises from mine and when I mention it, I get told 'nothing to worry about..!" But I dont see why, when you pay a lot of money for top notch - you have to put up with unhappyness..

..dont get me wrong.. great handling - but WHAT a creaky knocking old noise! ](*,)

I have Teins and have no knocking, creaking or noises!

I had my Tein Flex with stepping motors and EDFC fitted in September 2005 and was IIRC the first to have the EDFC fitted by Rogue!

The EDFC is great piece of kit and allows adjustments to suit road and driving conditions!

I later had droplinks and polybushes fitted by sBITS which firmed up the handling and added to the driving experience

These Teins are highly recommended, I love my Teins! :D
mattcambs

Re: rogue..

Post by mattcambs »

fozzy rev3 wrote:Hang on..

I did this a few months back.. took my baby to Rogue - absolutely awesome team.. posted my delights, and one of the moderators moved my thread saying "I have moved this thread - it would be more appropriate in the affiliates section.."

let me know how you get on with the teins because Ive had nothing but creaks and noises from mine and when I mention it, I get told 'nothing to worry about..!" But I dont see why, when you pay a lot of money for top notch - you have to put up with unhappyness..

:lol: So Matt showed me the noise and I thought this is odd. :-k The noise happens when on full left lock if you turn the steering wheel on and off full lock.

Got Matt to turn steering wheel while I looked at wheel as it turned......

....yep, that'll be your wheel arch liner coming off and fouling on the tyre......

:lol:
Wade

Post by Wade »

Do you have to modify to arch's much when you fit teins?
mattcambs

Post by mattcambs »

Wade wrote:Do you have to modify to arch's much when you fit teins?

No, not at all if you set the height as recommended by Tein. Not sure whether you'd need to if you totally slammed the Teins, though. It's just that on Fozzy's (Matt) his wheel arch liner has come off slightly. Plus he has 205/50 R16 tyres which are a touch bigger than 195/55 R15.

Return to “Trader Feedback”