easy money on GT5!!!!

Is the PS3 better than a C64, all in here

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

wickermonkey

easy money on GT5!!!!

Post by wickermonkey »

Found a good glitch on gt5 so you can get £250,000 every 10 mins.

few thing that you have to do, first is to set your controller to turn off after 10 mins of no use, then you have to start gt5 every day to get the log in bonus. on the fourth day you will get up to the 200% race win bonus.

Now if you go onto the new b-spec special event (the online events) go onto the high speed ring and use either a opel speedster turbo (all mods exepct any power one) of the acura nsx (again all mods except the power altering ones) and turn down the power so that your on 395PP.

once you have started the first race turn your router off so that the ps3 drops the connection and you can then turn it back on again. You have to do this as you should only be able to have the 200% bonus for 5 races but if your not online then id doesnt know how many you have done.

Now you can turn the channel over watch telly and when you notice the controller turn off

press the ps button
press x (few seconds pause)
press x (few seconds pause)
press O then x (pause)
press x (pause)
press x

you can do this up untill you get £20,000,000 which is the limit but you will still be able to race and get 30000 exp points

Hope you find this usefull
Baker

Re: easy money on GT5!!!!

Post by Baker »

You missed one thing!
After turning the console off you need to place it in the freezer, then get on a plane to Mumbai, and on returning set the dog alight. This should get you your extra bonus points!
wickermonkey

Post by wickermonkey »

sorry for trying to be helpfull. I'll keep it to myself in the future.
Baker

Post by Baker »

wickermonkey wrote:sorry for trying to be helpfull. I'll keep it to myself in the future.

sorry fella, my sarcasm usually offends!

To be fair though, thats a hell of a process! who actually stumbled across doing that in the first place!!
wickermonkey

Post by wickermonkey »

me. I had the controller set to 10 mins anyway cus i use the ps3 alot for watching movies, so that has been set since ive been able to. I had been sat doing the races (while on my laptop) for a day or so but only doing the races untill the bonus stopped, so i got used to the button presses, then one day i hadnt noticed the internet drop out and the bonus kept coming.

I was even doing it the other day while working on the car. red light goes out, few button presses and viola another £250,000.

ive mainly been doing it to get the b-spec upto level 40 so i can get the last race on the endurance done.

Return to “Games Consoles”