[FINALIZED] Exedy twin plate clutch and flywheel

Parts for the Mk2 MR2 only (excluding bodywork and wheels/tyres)

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

CalMac

Exedy twin plate clutch and flywheel

Post by CalMac »

Removed from my Rev 3 turbo last week.

In good working order - no signs of slip in any gear or RPM.

Selling as it's way more than I need! I'm only running around 300hp so it's had a relatively easy life. No idea why the previous owner fitted this clutch as it seems to be pretty overkill.

Clutch feel is pretty heavy in my opinion, and it does chatter etc. in stop-start traffic so I'd say it might be suited to a track/drag car or higher-power street car. It basically just loves to be launched :lol: Also requires heel and toe on every downshift, which isn't what I wanted on a commute through town every morning while navigating my way around potholes and cyclists!

The flywheel is lightened Chromoly and revs eagerly with no idle issues - I believe it was part of the original Exedy twin plate package.

No clutch cover bolts as I believe the stock bolts are re-used. I'll include the release bearing if wanted but obviously it's advised to fit a new one.

I'd rather buyer collects as you can look for yourself and be sure you're happy with everything! I can take more photos if necessary.

If you really want me to post it I will do but make sure you ask any questions etc. before agreeing to purchase as I won't accept returns ie. if you want me to measure clutch plate thickness. This isn't me being awkward - I just don't know much about clutches so don't want to go giving guarantees of how long it will last! As I said it's been working perfectly for me though :)

£450 collected or £465 delivered within UK mainland :thumleft:

Feedback Bot

Re: [FINALIZED] Exedy twin plate clutch and flywheel

Post by Feedback Bot »

This Sale has been completed. The Buyer was Non-Member

Return to “Mk2”