Mobile version of IMOC

What's happening at the Club. You can post your suggestions and ideas here, along with reports of any problems using the site.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Rhonsmr2

Mobile version of IMOC

Post by Rhonsmr2 »

now, I know I'm a bit behind the times, but what's happened to the mobile version of the site? Used to be able to log in to access my PM's etc while I was in Wales, but now I can't even log in as it comes up with 'document too big' error messages :(

Any suggestions........ and don't say buy a new phone! LOL

my current phone is a Samsung SGH-j700i
Jaspa
IMOC Moderator

Re: Mobile version of IMOC

Post by Jaspa »

I used to get that occasionally with my Iphone, Clear the history and cache and you should be able to access again.

Hth

Stuart
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
Rhonsmr2

Post by Rhonsmr2 »

Hi Stuart, I've tried that and although I can see the icons in a list and can put my log in details and password in, but it doesn't actually log me in and if I click on any of them it doesn't open up.

I've tried removing the link to the site too, and putting the address in manually.

It used to say when I loaded it, view mobile version, but that doesn't come up any more? Its only been over the last few weeks that I've noticed it.
toxo
IMOC Committee

Post by toxo »

Bit of a late reply but here goes...

It sounds like you were accessing the site from a google search. Google has some built in functionality when you view results from a mobile, which converts the site into smaller, phone-size pages. This isn't something we/IMOC do, but it sounds like what you've been seeing.

Try googling for IMOC on your phone, and see if that gives you the content you're expecting.
IMOC-UK - the only club to win 'Best Club Stand' at JAE more than once, and twice in a row!

Return to “Club News and Announcements”