game station rip off!!!

Is the PS3 better than a C64, all in here

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

H3RB

game station rip off!!!

Post by H3RB »

my sister wants a Wii for christmas, so ive been ringing around tonight looking for one, game station have ONE pre owned one in stock for the tidy sum of £500 !!! it comes with 12 games but thats just pathetic!!! i just want the console not the entier collection of the Wii's games. such a rip of
Babboon

Re: game station rip off!!!

Post by Babboon »

The whole Wii thing is a rip off. Retailers are taking advantage of the limited supply and massive demand to earn more by forcing people to buy packages.

Only thing I can suggest is keep checking sites about 8am, I know that my company is selling its limited stocks through Dixons on wednesday morning, PC World on Thursday and Currys on friday
thai boxer

Post by thai boxer »

I wouldn't pay £50 for a Wii!!
Pain is temporary, pride is forever.
Andy Jones

Post by Andy Jones »

£559 for a 60gig PS3 with 1 game on Amazon yesterday too [-X
Engine rebuilt by: Steve Horrocks & Andy Jones
Engine mapped by: Ryan@2bartuning (330 bhp & 325 lbft @ 1.4 bar)
Current Status: F****D :(
H3RB

Post by H3RB »

we managed to get 1 with 5 games and a wii sports kit for £350, my mom was asking a store clerk if they had any in stock but the didnt and as she was walking out the guy in the que behind her asked if she was after one as he had one to sell, because he got 1 for his son but his mom had brought his son 1 2 so they had a spare. so we brought that one. we were pretty lucky in the end
C50

Post by C50 »

Why can't the other consoles have a similar control system? I would so like to have a wii but the graphics are a bit crap!
Rogue

Post by Rogue »

Andy Jones wrote:£559 for a 60gig PS3 with 1 game on Amazon yesterday too [-X

Is there a shortage of PS3's at the moment? I've just bought a new Sony HDTV on the basis that I can flog the free 40GB PS3 that came with it to recoup some of it's cost!

Patrick
Andy Jones

Post by Andy Jones »

Rogue wrote:
Andy Jones wrote:£559 for a 60gig PS3 with 1 game on Amazon yesterday too [-X

Is there a shortage of PS3's at the moment? I've just bought a new Sony HDTV on the basis that I can flog the free 40GB PS3 that came with it to recoup some of it's cost!

Patrick

Only the 60 gig's cos they stopped production on those, Keep it so all of IMOC can gang up on Mr Rogue on Gran Turismo :D

Edit: If you bang it on ebay with no reserve you'll get very close the £280 they're retailing for
Engine rebuilt by: Steve Horrocks & Andy Jones
Engine mapped by: Ryan@2bartuning (330 bhp & 325 lbft @ 1.4 bar)
Current Status: F****D :(
Rogue

Post by Rogue »

Andy Jones wrote:Keep it so all of IMOC can gang up on Mr Rogue on Gran Turismo :D

Heh - not likely, I suck at racing games. I tried PGR2 on the X-Box last year against Rowland who took great pleasure in exaggerating to all of the American kids that I was a racing driver in real life as they lapped me.

Strangely I haven't signed up to X-Box Live with my '360...

Andy Jones wrote:Edit: If you bang it on ebay with no reserve you'll get very close the £280 they're retailing for

That's the plan! I'll wait until it arrives on Wednesday so I can photograph it then I'll bang it on.

Patrick
H3RB

Post by H3RB »

Rogue wrote:
Andy Jones wrote:Keep it so all of IMOC can gang up on Mr Rogue on Gran Turismo :D

Heh - not likely, I suck at racing games. I tried PGR2 on the X-Box last year against Rowland who took great pleasure in exaggerating to all of the American kids that I was a racing driver in real life as they lapped me.

Strangely I haven't signed up to X-Box Live with my '360...

Andy Jones wrote:Edit: If you bang it on ebay with no reserve you'll get very close the £280 they're retailing for

That's the plan! I'll wait until it arrives on Wednesday so I can photograph it then I'll bang it on.

Patrick

if ur selling one my dad wants a spare for the living room

Return to “Games Consoles”