smashed my 360 up due to bad connection

Is the PS3 better than a C64, all in here

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

lee.w

smashed my 360 up due to bad connection

Post by lee.w »

threw a fit had to be done but it did survive just :shock: , the front panal come flying off and so did the sides , I also had the ring of fire , and also it made the loudest screeching/scratching noise ever , I think it was begging for mercy. the morale of the story is just dont get virgin media they are just retarded, awful connection they will make you angry , yes I have complained to richard bransons crappy provider a few times , but they dont give a ****. changing to BT now and hopefully I will be a bit calmer 8)
SamUK

Re: smashed my 360 up due to bad connection

Post by SamUK »

wow dude maybe you should see someone about that.
lee.w

Post by lee.w »

SamUK wrote:wow dude maybe you should see someone about that.

what the connection :D
oukie
IMOC Organiser

Post by oukie »

:angry: Know what you mean mate im with virgin and ive been on and off the phone all bloody week they just arn't interested :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :bang: F@@KING retards they must have a speed test done by the bt website before they will do anything, I said i cant cause the f@@king thing is so slow that i cant get on , in the evening thats when it crashes , im paying for 8meg and only get sometimes 36kbps :shock: then its 6200kbps :? but they can see this but until i get a test there is nothing that they can be ar$ed doing :angry:
Mk1b White T-bar SC 1987, Mk1b White coupe Jan90, Mk1b White coupe Jan90 (spares), Mk1b Mica blue T-bar Mar90, Mk1b Mica blue T-bar,full climate control,Jan90, 5 mk1's :)
lee.w

Post by lee.w »

oukie wrote::angry: Know what you mean mate im with virgin and ive been on and off the phone all bloody week they just arn't interested :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :bang: F@@KING retards they must have a speed test done by the bt website before they will do anything, I said i cant cause the f@@king thing is so slow that i cant get on , in the evening thats when it crashes , im paying for 8meg and only get sometimes 36kbps :shock: then its 6200kbps :? but they can see this but until i get a test there is nothing that they can be ar$ed doing :angry:

Get a mac code from virgin in the cancellations section , then change to BT thats what I'm doing , virgin media will never change I've had rubbish connection all year
Spittinflames

Post by Spittinflames »

NTL is the only way, anything that uses phonelines is gonna be poor....... ancient phone lines = poor service no matter who you go with.
ENSMR2

Post by ENSMR2 »

I rmemeber biting a chunk out of my snes controller once because I was so frustrated with a game. Streetfighter 2 I think. Couldn't beat Bison on super hard lol. I still have that controller today :lol:

Another one has teeth marks and teeth scrapes on it lol. See, back in the day, my mum would whoop me big time if I swore so it was all I could do really pmsl! Actually, my mum would still whoop me today if she had too lol.
matt_mr2t

Post by matt_mr2t »

Rainbow 6 has made me thump the controller a few times but they're cheap to replace!
H3RB

Post by H3RB »

my bro screams like crazy when he's losing, blaming everything in site. punches his tv 2 good job its a crt tv but hes getting an lcd in a few days.... its not gonnna last long :shock: he used to sling our control pads up the wall when he was younger also kicking the wall as hard as possible was a favorite of his
Andy Jones

Post by Andy Jones »

Spittinflames wrote:NTL is the only way, anything that uses phonelines is gonna be poor....... ancient phone lines = poor service no matter who you go with.

NTL/Virgin and their fibre optic cables = no difference whatsoever and still poor service
Engine rebuilt by: Steve Horrocks & Andy Jones
Engine mapped by: Ryan@2bartuning (330 bhp & 325 lbft @ 1.4 bar)
Current Status: F****D :(
thai boxer

Post by thai boxer »

ENSMR2 wrote:I rmemeber biting a chunk out of my snes controller once because I was so frustrated with a game. Streetfighter 2 I think. Couldn't beat Bison on super hard lol. I still have that controller today :lol:

Another one has teeth marks and teeth scrapes on it lol. See, back in the day, my mum would whoop me big time if I swore so it was all I could do really pmsl! Actually, my mum would still whoop me today if she had too lol.

That made me really laugh mate!! :lol: :lol: :clap:
Pain is temporary, pride is forever.
ENSMR2

Post by ENSMR2 »

thai boxer wrote:
ENSMR2 wrote:I rmemeber biting a chunk out of my snes controller once because I was so frustrated with a game. Streetfighter 2 I think. Couldn't beat Bison on super hard lol. I still have that controller today :lol:

That made me really laugh mate!! :lol: :lol: :clap:

The controller still works too 8) Despite the chunk that's been bitten out of it.

Look at it this way. It's cheaper to replace a pad then the whole console lol.
Spittinflames

Post by Spittinflames »

Andy Jones wrote:
Spittinflames wrote:NTL is the only way, anything that uses phonelines is gonna be poor....... ancient phone lines = poor service no matter who you go with.

NTL/Virgin and their fibre optic cables = no difference whatsoever and still poor service

How do you work that out then :? 30 year old phone lines compared to x year old fibre cable.....

And i must say i've tried plenty of ISP's and gone back to NTL constantly, they might be expensive but at least i'm connected 24/7
Andy Jones

Post by Andy Jones »

Spittinflames wrote:
Andy Jones wrote:

How do you work that out then :? 30 year old phone lines compared to x year old fibre cable.....

And i must say i've tried plenty of ISP's and gone back to NTL constantly, they might be expensive but at least i'm connected 24/7

Because for the last few months my download speeds have been absolute crapola. It used to hold 492KB/s all day long when downloading so no complaints at all, But nowadays i'm lucky to get 230KB/s and it can't even hold that speed, It bounces all over the place. Since gadget show mentioned the problems i've done various tests at different times of the day and i've only had one test come back in the high 400's and had one as low as 60KB/s not brilliant really for 4meg cable
Andy Jones

Post by Andy Jones »

Spittinflames wrote:How do you work that out then :? 30 year old phone lines compared to x year old fibre cable.....

That was about 2 minutes activity of my 4 meg cable attempting to retrieve some headers, The original peak hit 179KB/s then gave up the ghost as usual :evil:
oukie
IMOC Organiser

Post by oukie »

Getting mac code from virgin and going to go elsewhere bt maybe ,As for crappy old cable BT only just put a new line into village as the old one was 40 years old :shock: thats how i can now get upto 7.4mbps ,this was the highest ive seen it but then after a 8/9 months i started to get problems and it was all over place, ie slower than dial up i mean WTF.
Mk1b White T-bar SC 1987, Mk1b White coupe Jan90, Mk1b White coupe Jan90 (spares), Mk1b Mica blue T-bar Mar90, Mk1b Mica blue T-bar,full climate control,Jan90, 5 mk1's :)
Andy Jones

Post by Andy Jones »

Andy Jones wrote:
Spittinflames wrote:How do you work that out then :? 30 year old phone lines compared to x year old fibre cable.....

Image Replaced With URL For Quote http://url.photobucket.com/albums/v321/ ... eecher.jpg

That was about 2 minutes activity of my 4 meg cable attempting to retrieve some headers, The original peak hit 179KB/s then gave up the ghost as usual :evil:

A freak occurance happened last night:
*we need a fall off chair emoticon*
That's what i'm paying for and thats's what it used to look like all the time
Andy Jones

Post by Andy Jones »

DP due to DEBUG message
RyanRs

Post by RyanRs »

is virgin what used to be Telewest? as i have no problems with mine tbh. im not sure if its running upto speed, but i know on the xbox360 the signal strength is always amazing, with no lag..

btw, when the xbox is on, it appears to draw most of the bandwidth to itsself, meaning the internet on the pc's we have go poo slow.. is there anyway i can restrict the bandwidth to the xbox??

Return to “Games Consoles”