Is the PS3 better than a C64, all in here

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

oukie
IMOC Organiser

IMOC clan

Post by oukie »

To all IMOC'ers who have warhawk

JOIN MY CLAN ...................................................! NOW

:rambo: :rambo: :angry: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: HAVE SOME O THAT :bang: :bang: :bang: :angry: aaaarrrrrrrrrggggggggghhh :rambo:

CLAN IMOC

YOUR CLAN NEEDS YOU :rambo:
Mk1b White T-bar SC 1987, Mk1b White coupe Jan90, Mk1b White coupe Jan90 (spares), Mk1b Mica blue T-bar Mar90, Mk1b Mica blue T-bar,full climate control,Jan90, 5 mk1's :)
Speedy

Re: IMOC clan

Post by Speedy »

:aghast:
tonigmr2 wrote:Fear me, for I am watching :clown:
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Post by Lauren »

Oukie, you need to invite us. I went on and the only option i got was to create a clan, so i think you have to invite us to it.

Make it so. :+:

Also add Alex: Speedysailor
2020 GR Yaris - Circuit Pack :lover:
oukie
IMOC Organiser

Post by oukie »

Oh ok :oops:

Will do didn't get home till very late sat and sunday so will be online tonight from about 7-8pm ish :rambo:
Mk1b White T-bar SC 1987, Mk1b White coupe Jan90, Mk1b White coupe Jan90 (spares), Mk1b Mica blue T-bar Mar90, Mk1b Mica blue T-bar,full climate control,Jan90, 5 mk1's :)
Speedy

Post by Speedy »

You'll find you have a friend request waiting for you :+:
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Post by Lauren »

Okay signed up. :+:
ENSMR2

Post by ENSMR2 »

I'll try and get online. got some stuff to do should be on about 8 or just before. will send you a message oukie.
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Post by Lauren »

ENSMR2 wrote:I'll try and get online. got some stuff to do should be on about 8 or just before. will send you a message oukie.

Where were you? We have all been online from about 7 ish till now. Mind you Alex ended up batting for the other side which were a very strong team. We got slaughtered.
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Post by Lauren »

ENSMR2 wrote:I'll try and get online. got some stuff to do should be on about 8 or just before. will send you a message oukie.

Ens, was it you that sent me a friends request? I only ask because when i clicked 'Add' an error occurred and now i can't find it. Strange!
ENSMR2

Post by ENSMR2 »

Lauren wrote:

Where were you? We have all been online from about 7 ish till now. Mind you Alex ended up batting for the other side which were a very strong team. We got slaughtered.

I was online, but not knowing what to look for I just joined various games at random lol.

It was I that sent you a friends request. I deleted it from my end before realising that it meant it was deleted your end too lol. Hence the error I guess.
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Post by Lauren »

ENSMR2 wrote:
It was I that sent you a friends request. I deleted it from my end before realising that it meant it was deleted your end too lol. Hence the error I guess.

Ahh that'll explain it then. Well if you add all the IMOC lot to your friends list you can go straight into games with your friends. Makes it a bit easier.
ENSMR2

Post by ENSMR2 »

Lauren wrote:
ENSMR2 wrote:

Ahh that'll explain it then. Well if you add all the IMOC lot to your friends list you can go straight into games with your friends. Makes it a bit easier.

Will be going online in about an hour. Will do it then.

Will warhawk just recognise my friends then? Or do I have to do something seperate within the game too?
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Post by Lauren »

ENSMR2 wrote:

Will warhawk just recognise my friends then? Or do I have to do something seperate within the game too?

Yes it will. If you go into the 'Community' bit, there is a buddy list your friends status will be in there (whether they are online/offline or 'in a game'. If they are in a game then when you click on it you will have the option to 'join game'. So you can go join the game that your friends are in.
ENSMR2

Post by ENSMR2 »

Lauren wrote:
ENSMR2 wrote:

Yes it will. If you go into the 'Community' bit, there is a buddy list your friends status will be in there (whether they are online/offline or 'in a game'. If they are in a game then when you click on it you will have the option to 'join game'. So you can go join the game that your friends are in.

:thumleft:
Speedy

Post by Speedy »

Played for a while last night - was pretty :+: - although I couldn't get onto the same team as Lauren and Oukie, we still had fun. I think I got Oukie once, and Lauren got me twice, gah.
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Post by Lauren »

Speedy wrote:Played for a while last night - was pretty :+: - although I couldn't get onto the same team as Lauren and Oukie, we still had fun. I think I got Oukie once, and Lauren got me twice, gah.

:+:

Was funny actually I didn't even realise it was you the first time until your name appeared on the kill list on my screen. Your team seemed to be extremely well organised unlike ours.
Speedy

Post by Speedy »

I got Oukie in a tank while I was wandering around, which was nice. You kept on Machine gunning me though while I was attacking the flak cannon, how rude!!

It took me a while to get into your game because it was full, and yes, our team did seem well organised, although they weren't talking to each other from what I heard. Clan mr2 will be well organised as well :+:
blue2

Post by blue2 »

Sorry to go off subject but how simple is it to gt a ps3 online. Can you plug in a wireless usb adapter that will allow it to connect to an upstairs netgear adapter? Im buying a ps3 soon, this game looks amazing! :D
Speedy

Post by Speedy »

PS3 has WiFi built in. Worked straight off with mine.
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Post by Lauren »

blue2 wrote:Sorry to go off subject but how simple is it to gt a ps3 online. Can you plug in a wireless usb adapter that will allow it to connect to an upstairs netgear adapter? Im buying a ps3 soon, this game looks amazing! :D

Its easy. Its got its own built in wireless so no need for USB adapters. We took our PS3 round to Alex's a few weeks back and simply selected 'wireless' in the options list and that was it (we use ethernet at home).

Return to “Games Consoles”