Night Drive

Tales of driving experiences you have had.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Sleep-O

Night Drive

Post by Sleep-O »

Been mild the last couple of nights so I have driven home with the T-bars out. Bloody lovely I think, Not cold at all.

Nice when you can see the starlight. The Mongoose sounds louder in the dark as well. :twisted:

Nice twisties and funny looks from people who think the roof should only come out when its 30 degrees C :lol:

No Race as there seemed to be no-one else around. Even the traffic lights seeemed to change green just for me. God I love my 2 :D
gareth

Re: Night Drive

Post by gareth »

Love driving at night, or the evening when everything starts to change colour.
Rogue_zero

Post by Rogue_zero »

t bar roof open, cool summer night with no clouds and an empty roads. Driving just dont get better than that. I miss my 2.
Essex MR2

Post by Essex MR2 »

This will probably sound eally sad.... but I think the best thing about driving the 2 at night is the way the lights look sitting up at the end of the bonnet! :oops: :lol:
Ekona

Post by Ekona »

I'm taking my weekly 2hr drive up to see my gf today, and I know I'll be driving home at about 12am with the roof down. Can't wait! :D

The first day I had my car I went out for a night drive, and the first time you look up and see the stars above you... Absolutely breathtaking.
ENSMR2

Post by ENSMR2 »

2 hours to see your girlfriend!! Bloody hell!
Sleep-O

Post by Sleep-O »

2 hours to see your girlfriend!! Bloody hell!

Know how you feel. I used to drive 4 Hours to see mine when she moved to Devon for Uni. :shock: Great drive down the A303 when it was clear!
Vindezal

Post by Vindezal »

ENSMR2 wrote:2 hours to see your girlfriend!! Bloody hell!

Not many nice girls in essex there all a bit up them selves and wont put out unfortunately.
W0mbat

Post by W0mbat »

oOOOoh the A303 is a gorgeous road indeed! i did motorcycle engineering in Tiverton/Devon. Spent many a happy hour on that splendid highway!
Dale_V

Post by Dale_V »

Night driving is great, windows down, stereo off and just listen to the engine 8) , not many people around so you can do what ya like, although at night I just tend to take it easy :D
craig

Post by craig »

Sleep-O wrote:Been mild the last couple of nights so I have driven home with the T-bars out. Bloody lovely I think, Not cold at all.

Nice when you can see the starlight. The Mongoose sounds louder in the dark as well. :twisted:

Nice twisties and funny looks from people who think the roof should only come out when its 30 degrees C :lol:

No Race as there seemed to be no-one else around. Even the traffic lights seeemed to change green just for me. God I love my 2 :D

Nice car mate! post this link into your profile:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v453/ ... 0012sm.jpg

It will sort out the red X

HTH

Craig
nikaso

Post by nikaso »

RedMR² wrote:
Sleep-O wrote:Been mild the last couple of nights so I have driven home with the T-bars out. Bloody lovely I think, Not cold at all.

Nice car mate! post this link into your profile:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v453/ ... 0012sm.jpg

It will sort out the red X

HTH

Craig

SCRAPE!!! :shock: :twisted:
Sleep-O

Post by Sleep-O »

Thanks very much Craig \:D/

SCRAPE!!!

Yeah It was a little close :mrgreen:
Neal_MR2

Post by Neal_MR2 »

thats inspiring me, buy a tbar with removable roof and the pop up lights look sweet :D

Return to “Driving Experiences”