BOK Motorsport

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

juggernort

BOK Motorsport

Post by juggernort »

Jason did my rev2 turbo convertion. Excellent workmanship, very happy to explain all silly questions (and there were a few!) and as always, superb customer service.

a big :thumleft: :D
misterT

Re: BOK Motorsport

Post by misterT »

I've had quite a few dealings with Jason at BOK, and he's an extremely knowledgable man, he knows mk1 and mk2's inside out. Plus he's a very helpful bloke! :clap:

Always willing to help out with any problem, and so far has always come up trumps with parts, etc. Normally "off the shelf" :D

Top bloke, highly recemended. :thumleft:
.::Ant::.

Post by .::Ant::. »

Mine's in at the moment with J, for a whole host of upgrades (not going to have it back for 2 weeks there's so much to be done!! :pale: ), but the guy is indeed a legend. :mrgreen:

Extremely helpful, and has always been happy to give me time (often a lot!) to explain and plan all the ideas I had swirling around my head. You won't meet a nicer bloke who will go out of the way to help like he does.

Very highly recommended. :thumleft:
kes_a

Post by kes_a »

i no this post is months old but i couldnt agree more with the comments above.
jason is a star and i would highly recomend him to anyone with a mr2.
when his back from his break his doing all the work to mine and seems to have more plans and ideas for it than me lol.

Return to “Trader Feedback”