Burnout Paradise.....

Is the PS3 better than a C64, all in here

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

blue2

Re: Burnout Paradise.....

Post by blue2 »

This game is the best driving game Ive played, ever (and I have loads on the pc and ps3). Ok, the driving physics arent that great but you are getting over 60fps (1st driving game to get this constant fps) and the crash physics are strikingly good. The graphics are the best Ive seen and if you are lucky enough to have an hd tv you will be getting a lot more out of the game. I am playing it on a 37inch sony (not hd) and its still very near photo realistic.
I havent had a chance to read the review posted above yet but this game is going to skyrocket to number 1. If you like driving games then you are going to love this game regardless of anything else you have played as it is a different format to anything else.
I got it on Friday and Ive been on it like a madman, only up to C licence and only 13% complete after 18 hours play. So yep its very addictive!
If anyone on here has the game on ps3, post up your username and so we can race 8) Thats another thing you get online with other drivers in seconds by just pressing the right button on the d pad twice, you dont have to leave the game or go to online lobbys its all open world and done automatically. If anyone has played test drive unlimited it is a similar online format but burnout is much much better. Ok Im getting back on it :D

Return to “Games Consoles”