Rockband

Is the PS3 better than a C64, all in here

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

oukie
IMOC Organiser

Rockband

Post by oukie »

Who's getting it when it comes out over here ?

Im liking the downloadable content more :-k

Metallica Ride the Lightening
Metallica Blackened

Are 2 of some of the fooking great songs that are already available in yankville

What i dont like is what the price is gonna be in the states the special edition (drums,guitar,mike,game) retails at $169.99 (about GBP76)
but i bet when it comes out here it will be over the ton :evil: .
Mk1b White T-bar SC 1987, Mk1b White coupe Jan90, Mk1b White coupe Jan90 (spares), Mk1b Mica blue T-bar Mar90, Mk1b Mica blue T-bar,full climate control,Jan90, 5 mk1's :)
H3RB

Re: Rockband

Post by H3RB »

i am, i cant wait for it!!!
i think its gonna be about £100 - £120 to be honest, but its worth it i think.
me and my gf are going halfs on it anyway so £60 aint too bad :thumleft:
matt_mr2t

Post by matt_mr2t »

I'm a loner so it's overkill for me :(
RichardK

Post by RichardK »

Want it! Seriously! And this time I'm getting it on 360 so I can find other people to play with online :D

I have a real studio; but I can't play guitar and found GHIII to be quite nice for "tempo training" if that makes sense. Give me drums and vocals and I'll be very pleased.

Singstar is fun, but I can only get into it if I'm playing with friends, I feel silly trying on my own.
H3RB

Post by H3RB »

on games like sing star, rock band and the karaoke game on the xbox 1 u can get top marks in any song on any difficulty by just sort of screaming into the mic :thumleft:
matt_mr2t

Post by matt_mr2t »

Bit like Xcrapper and Shame Academy you mean?
oukie
IMOC Organiser

Post by oukie »

H3RB , I dont think you can get high scores just by screaming into the mike on rockband there is this sort of pitch level type thingy that seems to be very hard to get good on expert i watched a vid on youtube with these guys all rocking out on expert but the singer was crap (ie most people,me inc) and it cost them big time in scores.
Mk1b White T-bar SC 1987, Mk1b White coupe Jan90, Mk1b White coupe Jan90 (spares), Mk1b Mica blue T-bar Mar90, Mk1b Mica blue T-bar,full climate control,Jan90, 5 mk1's :)
H3RB

Post by H3RB »

oukie wrote:H3RB , I dont think you can get high scores just by screaming into the mike on rockband there is this sort of pitch level type thingy that seems to be very hard to get good on expert i watched a vid on youtube with these guys all rocking out on expert but the singer was crap (ie most people,me inc) and it cost them big time in scores.

yeah thats what u do u adjust ur scream untill its in the pitch bar i figured it out just messing around lol
oukie
IMOC Organiser

Post by oukie »

:thumleft: Cool i always new i was a hettfield in the making :lol:
Nickstapleton

Post by Nickstapleton »

Cant wait, will be getting it for the 360, GH3 is awsome but am looking forward to getting a drum kit again lol,
had to sell my proper drum kit-no space in house.

So anyone want a drummer give me a shout

Nick
thai boxer

Post by thai boxer »

Nickstapleton wrote:Cant wait, will be getting it for the 360, GH3 is awsome but am looking forward to getting a drum kit again lol,
had to sell my proper drum kit-no space in house.

So anyone want a drummer give me a shout

Nick

Make that 2! :wink: Been playing drums for 10 years now! :twisted: 8)
Pain is temporary, pride is forever.

Return to “Games Consoles”