Le Mans 2005

Posts about trackdays and motorsport.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

realcoolmr2

Le Mans 2005

Post by realcoolmr2 »

Is anyone driving down to Le Mans in June? I will be driving down on Thursday 16th with my brother. I will be in my 1990 Mk2 NA :P .
Chris
shish

Re: Le Mans 2005

Post by shish »

i've been there for the last 7 years with an MR2, will be camping in Houx Annexe again hopefully, though i wont be in the MR2 next year. We have started to become much more organised and so i'll be in my Hilux!
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Post by Lauren »

shish wrote:i've been there for the last 7 years with an MR2, will be camping in Houx Annexe again hopefully, though i wont be in the MR2 next year. We have started to become much more organised and so i'll be in my Hilux!

erm no darling we are taking the MR2!! how many more times... ;)
LimeyMk1
IMOC Committee

Post by LimeyMk1 »

Should be there, just need to figure out which camp site we'll use. We stayed at Ecomoy for the last two times (2003 & 2001), very civilised with a fresh bread van coming round each morning!
realcoolmr2

Le Mans Camp Site Booking

Post by realcoolmr2 »

Do you know how you can pre-book a space at one of the Le Mans camp sites, and recommend any?
We will be travelling over on the Euro Shuttle on Thursday and driving down during the afternoon.
Chris
shish

Re: Le Mans Camp Site Booking

Post by shish »

realcoolmr2 wrote:Do you know how you can pre-book a space at one of the Le Mans camp sites, and recommend any?
We will be travelling over on the Euro Shuttle on Thursday and driving down during the afternoon.
Chris

i doubt you'll be able to find many tickets available now for the track campsites, they mostly sell out in November (ish). But look anyway, you never know. Houx Annexe and Le Houx sell out first with probably Chapelle last to go (it's within the circuit grounds and is loud, dirty and with no facilities)

Best way to book tickets is to join the ACO and book directly.
robertagar

Post by robertagar »

Booked Eurotunnel for the 17th morning and probably use Autoroute to Paris and on to a farm east of Le Mans where accommodation booked for the 17th and 18th; pot luck after that. Let me know if interested in connecting.

Bob
www.risingsunimport.com
Andy

24 hours

Post by Andy »

i'm driving down on the 15th , going down the tunnel about 8.00am

Andy :D

Return to “Motorsport and Trackdays”