Sky Insurance - traitor**see update**

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

HT

Sky Insurance - traitor**see update**

Post by HT »

Most definately traitor - Policy £491 ended within 2 months, will receive £242.00 as they retained their full commission for the policy (roughly £100), that has to be the most expensive 2 months insurance I've ever had.
Last edited by HT on Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Charged
IMOC Committee

Re: Sky Insurance - traitor**see update**

Post by Charged »

Allow me to look into this tomorrow when I am in the office

Thanks

Ollie
If you can't see the angle, you're in trouble.
HT

Post by HT »

Ollie @ Skyinsurance wrote:Allow me to look into this tomorrow when I am in the office

Thanks

Ollie

Thanks Ollie - tbh I could understand a percentage, its a service and there are costs involved but 100% of their commission whilst the Ensign have wavied 20% of the policy cost as despite notifing before two months the policy wasn't returned until the day after (I cancelled sunday, posted it recorded monday, and received tuesday). Intially I was due back £172.00!! after two months.
Charged
IMOC Committee

Post by Charged »

HT wrote:
Ollie @ Skyinsurance wrote:Allow me to look into this tomorrow when I am in the office

Thanks

Ollie

Thanks Ollie - tbh I could understand a percentage, its a service and there are costs involved but 100% of their commission whilst the Ensign have wavied 20% of the policy cost as despite notifing before two months the policy wasn't returned until the day after (I cancelled sunday, posted it recorded monday, and received tuesday). Intially I was due back £172.00!! after two months.

No probs.. I dont want to comment at the moment, but could you pm me your full name and postcode and I will look into this first thing tomorrow.

Thanks

Ollie
Charged
IMOC Committee

Post by Charged »

Just to confirm, I have looked into this, hopefully we have reached a satisfactory resolution. My colleague will be in touch this morning.

Thanks

Ollie
Sky Insurance
HT

Post by HT »

Thank you Ollie - noticed they called my mobile late in the day. Howevr really it would be more appropriate to put in writing.
HT

Post by HT »

Just a follow up: Sky have eaten into their commission and will now refund just under £300 - which is a lot better than their initial £172 8)

Big thank you to Ollie, next time I will look at the small print much more closely. :wink: rgds Huw
Charged
IMOC Committee

Post by Charged »

HT wrote:Just a follow up: Sky have eaten into their commission and will now refund just under £300 - which is a lot better than their initial £172 8)

Big thank you to Ollie, next time I will look at the small print much more closely. :wink: rgds Huw

No problems, glad I could help :thumleft:

Return to “Trader Feedback”