My US SW20 and AW11

Create a post with details about your car.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

redvalkyrie

My US SW20 and AW11

Post by redvalkyrie »

I thought I'd stop by and visit the UK guys. Looks like a great group. I'm across the pond in Oklahoma...you know, the place where cowboys and indians run wild.

Here some pics of my MR2s:

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-2/9 ... 2jp-ls.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-1/9 ... 41_std.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-1/93324/BORDER5.jpg

Engine: HKS Intake, HME Header, Greddy SP Exhaust, Non-Ca B-Pipe, Magnecor Wires, NGK Plugs, Polished Catch Can, TRD T-Stat, Solid Urethane Engine Mounts, Shift cable Bearings, Relocated Oil Filter, Mobil 1 Synthetic Oils, Reline MT90, Redline Water Wetter, Powder Coated Valve Cover and Firewall Heat Shields.

Interior: TRD Short Shifter, MR2 Logo Floor mats, JDM MR2 SS Side Sill Plates, Autometer Oil Pressure and Temp Gauge, Razo Pedals, Kenwood DD Cassette/AM/FM/CD Head unit, Pioneer 3-way Speakers.

Exterior: JDM Solid Side Moldings, Hella H4 Head Light Upgrade, PIAA Bulbs, Shaved Front Emblems.

Suspension: H&R Springs, Tokico 5-Way Illumina Struts, TRD Strut Tower Bars Front and Rear, TRD Sway Bars Front and Rear, Energy Suspension Bushings, Biot Tension Rods, Border Traction rods, 17” ADR Wheels with 215/40 Yokohama AVS 100s up front and 235/40 AVS ES100s rear, Valkyrie Racing Rear Stabilizer Link Brace, Racing Alignment.

Brakes: Front; Wilwood Dynalite Calipers, Hux Adapter Bracket, MKIV KVR Slotted Rotors, Technofit SS Lines, Hawk HPS Pads, Rear; Border Offset Adapter and Rotor Kit, Technofit lines, Hawk HPS pads, Motul 600RBF. Misc: Dynabatt racing Battery, Valkyrie Racing Tie-Down, Valkyrie Racing Speedflaps, car Lightened by 250lbs.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-1/93324/342d.jpg

Engine: TRD Header, valve covers painted black and gold to match ext., shift cable bearings, lots of general tuneup stuff (new muffler, plugs, water pump, etc.)

Interior: Converted from tan to black, light MR2 logo DIN panel, JVC CD player, Infinity Kappa speakers, JDM MR2 floormats, Pilot steering wheel.

Exterior: Enkei mesh wheels, 89 LED spoiler, tinted windows, Slyvania Silverstar lights, Raybrig dual beam foglights

Suspension: Valkyrie Racing front subframe, H&T bushings, TRD springs, KYB Climb Gear struts, 85 rear sway bar, rebult rack, new ball joints, new tie-rods.
shafster

Re: My US SW20 and AW11

Post by shafster »

welcome and nice ride :)

hope the weather is nicer over there than it is over here :twisted:
spudgun

Post by spudgun »

here you go red, just for the lazy among us.

redvalkyrie

Post by redvalkyrie »

here you go red, just for the lazy among us.

Thanks!

hope the weather is nicer over there than it is over here

It's not bad at all right now...sunny with temps at 72 F/ 22 C. :D
shafster

Post by shafster »

redvalkyrie wrote:

hope the weather is nicer over there than it is over here

It's not bad at all right now...sunny with temps at 72 F/ 22 C. :D

well thats cheered me up :(

2-6 C temps over here for the past few days and rain, plenty of rain.... the evil misty type :evil:
craig

Post by craig »

Nice to see the US guys taking a look on what's goin on on the IMOC-UK site! :)

Nice rides buddy! :wink:
redvalkyrie

Post by redvalkyrie »

2-6 C temps over here for the past few days and rain, plenty of rain.... the evil misty type

Don't worry...it'll get cold here eventually.

Nice rides buddy!

Thanks!

Nice to see the US guys taking a look on what's goin on on the IMOC-UK site!

I'm always trying to keep up with the IMOC-UK and UK's car enthusiasts as much as possible. I fnd that the UK seems to be more open to the idea of MR2s as classics than here in the US.

Return to “Member Profiles”