xxxx and Rogue

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Evo-Mr2

xxxx and Rogue

Post by Evo-Mr2 »

I just wanted to say what a pleasure it has been to deal with both of these companies.

Firstly to Tim at xxxx for his help in supplying the relevant parts and for his advise on a suitable turbo for my needs. He supplied me with a power FC, flywheel, injectors, fuel rail, Aquamist with DDS3 gauge, RPS clutch and 1 of his GT2860rs turbo kits.

Well, I have finally got round to getting all this and a load of other stuff as well fitted by the guys at Rogue. Anyway after having the car for a while they called me up to say that they got the car mapped and were very impressed with the results! They said that it was a very quick car and was hitting full boost really early. I think it was hitting full boost by about 2500/3000rpm!

They hooked it up to a Mustang Dyno to do the mapping and the end result was a figure of 280bhp at the wheels. They also mentioned that the Mustang Dyno always gives lower results than something like a Dyno Pack, and if it was run on another Dyno you could expect to see 310/320bhp at the wheels.

It zips through 1st and 2nd gear like crazy and the throttle response is awesome. You find yourself overtaking without needing to drop a gear!

So for anyone looking for a decent 'street' turbo you should speak to Tim as when I bought the turbo there were a few people that were saying this is not going to be any better than stock, how wrong they were.

Also massive thanks to the guys at Rouge for putting all the stuff on the car and getting it mapped etc. I was very pleased when they were very complimenting about the car as I thought that a garage with a reputation like theirs may regard this as a rather menial job, however this totally wasn't the case. Thanks for all you help Matt and also your patience whilst a new boost controller was sourced.

xxxx and Rogue :thumleft:

Graham
Turbo-G

Re: xxxx and Rogue

Post by Turbo-G »

I also have the gt2860rs kit from Tim, its miles better than stock even at 0.96bar of boost on standard fueling. Makes the car much more torquey low down and really does hold its boost all the way into the red... :thumleft:
Harry

Re: xxxx and Rogue

Post by Harry »

Great stuff, :D :clap:

Another turbo like this coming up to Rogue Motorsport quite soon for fitting :wink:

Return to “Trader Feedback”