JAE 2005 - New Location

Reports and Feedback from MR2 related events

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

michael

Re: JAE 2005 - New Location

Post by michael »

Paul R wrote:Cool, I'll be there from Friday night I hope. Not sure if any of my mates are coming, but it would be nice to meet a few fellow IMOCers for some beers and bbq grub! :)

Paul.

Camping at my mates house down the road :)

Hope to slum it with you lot though - missed out on the night stuff the past few times, the Supra lot aren't quite as welcoming ;)
Paul R

Post by Paul R »

michael wrote:
Paul R wrote:Cool, I'll be there from Friday night I hope. Not sure if any of my mates are coming, but it would be nice to meet a few fellow IMOCers for some beers and bbq grub! :)

Paul.

Camping at my mates house down the road :)

Hope to slum it with you lot though - missed out on the night stuff the past few times, the Supra lot aren't quite as welcoming ;)

Dunno about that!! We had a right old laugh til 4pm in the morning last time :) Millhouse wouldnt stop feeding us beer....... :thumleft:

I'm up for a good old laugh if you come down :)

Cheers,

Paul.
gtech

Is IMOC doing JAE this year?????

Post by gtech »

Hi People,

Are IMOC going to organise a presence at JAE 2005, all the other clubs are sorted, collecting money for spaces, stand size, etc etc.......

IMOC.....Nothing but a thread with bits n bobs of info on, whats happening about booking spaces, etc, etc or is it gonna be the same as last year....Members turn up and organise themselves as admins did'nt turn up.

Time is getting on, and it sounds like many members are wanting to sort things out and get organised.....so any info from admins would be greatfully appreciated.

Cheers.

G
Berk Tech IC, Berk Tech Downpipe, Berk Tech Exhaust, ARC Induction System, DevilsOwn Water/Meth Injection (Pre & Post turbo). TRD Cold Pipe, EMS Powered Digital Boost Gauge, TRD Strut Braces, Innovate O2, Blitz SBC i-color EBC - "ARCH ROLLER FOR HIRE"
axisofunity

Post by axisofunity »

Aye,

I was in touch with the JAE organizer, Claire and she said IMOC hadn't been in touch with her yet.

This was on Sunday when she returned my e-mail.
BenF
Premium Member

Post by BenF »

Hi all,

A big YES to an IMOC presence there - its one of our biggest events of the year. Expect a Show'n'shine competition (we've already been gathering prizes) Merchandise, BBQ and more on the IMOC stand.

I'm very surprised to hear Clare hasn't heard from us, we've done all the paperwork, paid for the pitch (100 cars) and that should have gone back in the last couple of days.

axisofunity : can you PM me with Claire's contact details and I'll make sure the loop is closed on that one.
axisofunity

Post by axisofunity »

Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 20:35:29 +0100
To: <[email protected]>

> Hi Paul,
>
> Thanks for your email. The club contact I have for IMOC is Patrick
> Mortell. I haven't heard from him or the club. It could be that he is not

> the event rep anymore and IMOC have forgotten to informed me?!?!
>
> I can send you the brochure, please provide me with your contact details

> and I will put one in the post tomorrow.
>
> Thanks again for your email
> Claire
gtech

Post by gtech »

So can you start publishing the information on JAE 2005 for the rest of us then it saves us to keep on nagging on these forums, surely the whole point of the club forums is to make sure everyone is aware of whats going on.

can you not publish updates/information in a prominant place on IMOC home page, similar to what the MR2OC do.

Information should be spread amongs us all and not kept to yourselves :-) dont get me wrong guys I'm not having a go, but its frustrating having to keep begging for information.

Like others I have been forced to communicate with Claire who has insisted for a long time that she has not heard from IMOC.
Berk Tech IC, Berk Tech Downpipe, Berk Tech Exhaust, ARC Induction System, DevilsOwn Water/Meth Injection (Pre & Post turbo). TRD Cold Pipe, EMS Powered Digital Boost Gauge, TRD Strut Braces, Innovate O2, Blitz SBC i-color EBC - "ARCH ROLLER FOR HIRE"
Sidewinder

Post by Sidewinder »

I don't think there's much more information to give on this - if Ben says the site has been booked and paid for, then it's job done.
IMOC's stand was great at JAE2003 thanks to Patrick for lugging the awning things to Billing, although I can't comment on last year's as I just made a passing glace at the IMOC stand.

100 cars? That's great! Sounds like we'll have a fair amount of space this year to spread out, rather than 2003's carpark-style (stile?).

Bring it on! :D
Mk2 NA Rev1 -*- Mk2 Turbo Rev2 -*- Mk1 NA -*- Mk2 Turbo Rev 3 = all gone!

Post by prezjamin »

Are we going to start a names list for who is going ?, bit like they are doing over on Mr2OC, that way people can start making arrangements for convoys etc.
LimeyMk1
IMOC Committee

Post by LimeyMk1 »

prezjamin wrote:Are we going to start a names list for who is going ?, bit like they are doing over on Mr2OC, that way people can start making arrangements for convoys etc.

I imagine we could get a fairly hefty Southern convoy together! I'm definately going, already booked the time off work! :lol:

Return to “Past Events”