Thanks Dave at neos Design

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

paul_h

Thanks Dave at neos Design

Post by paul_h »

just a big thumbs up to dave at neos design :clap: :D :thumleft:

After purchasing a full kit off Dave I sent it straight out the the bodyshop doing the work, During fitting a defect was detected in the front bumper and on hearing this I got onto dave about it.

With no hesitation he told me to get the bumper back to him for inspection and he got on with sorting me a new one out. Within two days of calling I received word that my new one was ready to pick up :)

I have just got back from returning my old bumper a picking up my new one, I decided to go pick it up due to time restraints with the bodyshop doing my work and as a good will gesture Dave is sorting me a free pair of carbon winglets for my toms skirts :)

Whilst there dave showed me around at various projects that he has on the go including a TRD kit which is looking fantastic, a sard styled front bumper and a mk 3 front bumper, so all I can say is big thanks to dave for his customer service and anyone looking to get some good fitting, good quality body styling give him a shout you wont be dissappointed

cheers
:thumleft:
paul
Johnny G

Re: Thanks Dave at neos Design

Post by Johnny G »

That'll be my TRD kit that you saw ....
3.4ltr V6 Turbo. Built by Woodsport. Controlled by Syvecs, mapped by Ryan. 420bhp @ 0.7bar from 2400rpm
nuttasie

Post by nuttasie »

Technically till daves done and finished the moulds its my trd kit he's on a bout #-o .
Johnny G

Post by Johnny G »

ok ok .. that'll be my car you saw.
3.4ltr V6 Turbo. Built by Woodsport. Controlled by Syvecs, mapped by Ryan. 420bhp @ 0.7bar from 2400rpm
nuttasie

Post by nuttasie »

just realizes my post might seem a bit petty but time is taking it toll on me,my cars been there 3 months longer than yours and it will probably be kitted 1-2months after yours.So think i am allowed some leaway :oops:

Return to “Trader Feedback”