...how about a Forum for the MR2 Challenge...?

What's happening at the Club. You can post your suggestions and ideas here, along with reports of any problems using the site.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

...how about a Forum for the MR2 Challenge...?

Post by Guest »

Just wondering if there's enough interest and activity with the MR2 Challenge to devote an entire Forum on IMOC to the series....? Perhaps a way to gather information together in one place and raise its profile and that of the members who take part or may want to know more about getting more seriously involved in motorsport...?

Cheers,
Si.
Sidewinder

Re: ...how about a Forum for the MR2 Challenge...?

Post by Sidewinder »

Great idea. I've read snippets of news about the MR2 Challenge, and as Si says, having a seperate forum would give those of us who are interested the chance to get more 'ground' information about it from the people taking part.
Mk2 NA Rev1 -*- Mk2 Turbo Rev2 -*- Mk1 NA -*- Mk2 Turbo Rev 3 = all gone!

Post by poyntesm »

Ideally when we have sub forums this would fit into the motorsport forum...but since we do not I will ask the other admins what they think...I wonder would there be enough content though for a forum rather than a regular thread update.
BenF
Premium Member

Post by BenF »

The admins have had a chat about this - I certainly would (personally) be very interesed in information about the MR2 challenge series. For the moment though, posts on this would fit best into the exisiting Motorsport Forum.

If the volume of posts in there about the MR2 challenge series warrants it, we can look at setting a dedicated forum up - but for the meanwhile we'll continue to steer posts to the Motorsport Forum.
Sidewinder

Post by Sidewinder »

OKay - can see your point here with regard to a single forum for it. Subforums would be perfect.
Mk2 NA Rev1 -*- Mk2 Turbo Rev2 -*- Mk1 NA -*- Mk2 Turbo Rev 3 = all gone!

Post by Guest »

...or a mailing list... \:D/ :-# :Rabbit:'s
Speedy

Post by Speedy »

TBH - we haven't heard anything about the season opener at Snet (going slightly OT, can anybody match up names to Mk1 or Mk2?)

Return to “Club News and Announcements”