Kent Coast Run

Reports and Feedback from MR2 related events

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Mk1 Turbo Powered Steve

Re: Kent Coast Run

Post by Mk1 Turbo Powered Steve »

CosmosblueMR2 wrote:
Mikejc wrote:Indeed you are right Franky. You have passed my test and earned youreslf two gold stars for being so on the ball! =D> :D

Cough..... :oops:

I'm up for the both of them this year in anycase :D

Mikejc

:D :D so who the hell is organising these two - if my memory serves me right the one i went on last year (we'll call it the nuclear one :D ) was organised by the Mk1 club "i think" :-k
Who organsied your Beachhead to Brighton one Mike ? - c'mon get your thinking cap on ! and take that pointy one off with the D on it Image

The mk1 club organised both of them and will be doing so this year!
The Brighton run should be the 19th of June and the Kent run will be a bit latter,not sure if we have finalised the date yet! but it will be posted on here!!
These runs are getting bigger and bigger each year,so i'm sure this years runs will be megga!!
Mk1 Turbo Powered Steve

CosmosblueMR2 wrote:
Scuba_Turbo wrote:Wow! sounds fab!! Lets do it!! June?!?! Lets set a date, ur a good organiser Mike, set a date! ;)

Dates are set my friend.. it's the Mk1 club that organises these two events. It's up to them to decide if other clubs/mk's of 2 are ok to attend.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday June 5th – MR2 Brighton Run
The Brighton classic car run is on 12th and the bike run is on 19th. Therefore the MR2 run will be held the week before on 5th. The run starts at 12.30pm from the Pease Pottage Services located at the southern end of the M23. With the exception of the starting venue, the route will be the same as last year. From Pease Pottage to Beachy Head. Beachy Head to Brighton Marina. Finishing by 4pm.

I should know the dates but you must be right,i was going by details in the club mag which is a bit out of date so i have told people the wrong dates,Sorry :oops:
Sunday August 15th – MR2 Kent Run
The MR2 Kent Run is routed around the Kent countryside. Starting at the Eureka Business Park, Ashford. Located just off J9 M20. The run will take you through the Romney Marshes to Duneness where we will stop for lunch then continue through Rye and Tenterden before heading back to the starting point in Ashford.
pistol supercharged pete

Post by pistol supercharged pete »

steve you plumb ](*,)
the dates were already on here
sunday the 5th june brighton run
and sunday 15th august for kent run
Chris \'aka rustboy\' Amm

Post by Chris \'aka rustboy\' Amm »

i'll be at the kent run, can't be ar$ed to trek to brighton :mrgreen:
Mk1 Turbo Powered Steve

pistol supercharged pete wrote:steve you plumb ](*,)
the dates were already on here
sunday the 5th june brighton run
and sunday 15th august for kent run

Yes i know i am a plonker :oops:
Mk1 Turbo Powered Steve

Chris 'aka rustboy' Ammon wrote:i'll be at the kent run, can't be bummed to trek to brighton :mrgreen:

Hi Chris the Brighton run is well worth going on,a great day out and some fun with a few burns ,here and there.
Come to both,you will enjoy!!!!

It's not as far as you might think,we have loads of stops to meet up with others along the way and when we get to the Marina,time to relax and have a good day out!!!!
Time for a relaxing chat and ENJOY!!

Mk1Supercharger SE Steve wrote:
Chris 'aka rustboy' Ammon wrote:i'll be at the kent run, can't be bummed to trek to brighton :mrgreen:

Hi Chris the Brighton run is well worth going on,a great day out and some fun with a few burns ,here and there.
Come to both,you will enjoy!!!!

It's not as far as you might think,we have loads of stops to meet up with others along the way and when we get to the Marina,time to relax and have a good day out!!!!
Time for a relaxing chat and ENJOY!!

no doubt pete will give me months of hard sale on the brighton one and i will probably end up going steve haha :D
pistol supercharged pete

where abouts on the oc did you see about last years runs i am intersted ad if you could get this years runs put on their calander that would be great cheers
pete
Mikejc

Post by Mikejc »

As I suspected, you both have everything planned already! :D I'll be coming along to both this year and will do my very best to drum up as much interest to help make sure we top last years turn out \:D/

I look forward to seeing you all there :wink:

Mikejc
pistol supercharged pete

good good and this year at teh brighton run i will not be in the corsa i will be in the tuned sc
see ya there

Mikejc wrote:As I suspected, you both have everything planned already! :D I'll be coming along to both this year and will do my very best to drum up as much interest to help make sure we top last years turn out \:D/

I look forward to seeing you all there :wink:

Mikejc

ah good if mike is going and i get lost i can just open the window and hear his nur spec and pin point the location from that :D
Mikejc

Post by Mikejc »

Mk1Supercharger SE Steve wrote:
CosmosblueMR2 wrote:
Scuba_Turbo wrote:Wow! sounds fab!! Lets do it!! June?!?! Lets set a date, ur a good organiser Mike, set a date! ;)

Dates are set my friend.. it's the Mk1 club that organises these two events. It's up to them to decide if other clubs/mk's of 2 are ok to attend.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday June 5th – MR2 Brighton Run
The Brighton classic car run is on 12th and the bike run is on 19th. Therefore the MR2 run will be held the week before on 5th. The run starts at 12.30pm from the Pease Pottage Services located at the southern end of the M23. With the exception of the starting venue, the route will be the same as last year. From Pease Pottage to Beachy Head. Beachy Head to Brighton Marina. Finishing by 4pm.

I should know the dates but you must be right,i was going by details in the club mag which is a bit out of date so i have told people the wrong dates,Sorry :oops:
Sunday August 15th – MR2 Kent Run
The MR2 Kent Run is routed around the Kent countryside. Starting at the Eureka Business Park, Ashford. Located just off J9 M20. The run will take you through the Romney Marshes to Duneness where we will stop for lunch then continue through Rye and Tenterden before heading back to the starting point in Ashford.

Just checked the dates of the above and found a little something to be incorrect.....August the 15th does'nt fall on the Sunday as thought above. It infact falls on the Monday! The 14th is on the Sunday :-k

Can some one confirm this and clarify :?:

Mikejc
pistol supercharged pete

yep sounds right to me

pistol supercharged pete wrote:yep sounds right to me

the monday or the sunday?
pistol supercharged pete

its on sunday you plumb
if it was omnday no one would come everyone would be at work ](*,)

pistol supercharged pete wrote:its on sunday you plumb
if it was omnday no one would come everyone would be at work ](*,)

makes more sense now :mrgreen:

i might even bother to drag my ass along to this :D
pistol supercharged pete

good thats what i like to here

Return to “Past Events”