Elvington - 10th April

Reports and Feedback from MR2 related events

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

michael

Elvington - 10th April

Post by michael »

I've just had this email from Straightliners, it looks like you need a single event or annual Straightliners membership to take part now....

"Sunday 10th April at Elvington the first car only event of the year including top speed runs, racing starts at 10.30 until 5 pm.

Ever competitor must become a member of Straightliners. Full membership costs £20 and the competitor receives a Straightliners t-shirt. Alternatively, day membership is available for £5. Car registration documents can be posted to Helen or brought to a meeting, she will issue a car number depending on the class entered.

When you are given a sticker with your number on it please remember to put the sticker on your rear number plate so that the timekeeper and commentator can see your number from the timekeeping caravan.

Classes

Top Car

Class 11.50

Class 12.50

Class 13.50

Class 14.50

Class 15.50

If a competitor goes faster than the class index then the car will automatically be moved up to another class.

There will be eliminators at approximately 4pm for the fastest 4 cars in each class decided at cut-off time (usually 3pm).
Andy F

Re: Elvington - 10th April

Post by Andy F »

michael wrote:I've just had this email from Straightliners, it looks like you need a single event or annual Straightliners membership to take part now....

"Sunday 10th April at Elvington the first car only event of the year including top speed runs, racing starts at 10.30 until 5 pm.

Ever competitor must become a member of Straightliners. Full membership costs £20 and the competitor receives a Straightliners t-shirt. Alternatively, day membership is available for £5. Car registration documents can be posted to Helen or brought to a meeting, she will issue a car number depending on the class entered.

When you are given a sticker with your number on it please remember to put the sticker on your rear number plate so that the timekeeper and commentator can see your number from the timekeeping caravan.

Classes

Top Car

Class 11.50

Class 12.50

Class 13.50

Class 14.50

Class 15.50

If a competitor goes faster than the class index then the car will automatically be moved up to another class.

There will be eliminators at approximately 4pm for the fastest 4 cars in each class decided at cut-off time (usually 3pm).

Think i should be in the 13.5 bracket with my last times :roll:
Im up for it though :D
Sweete

Post by Sweete »

Are there many people from here going to this on Sunday??
garym01

Post by garym01 »

i will no doubt be going up with a friend of mine.

Any one else ??
michael

Post by michael »

I'm still undecided, it depends on the weather :)
blutak

Post by blutak »

Weather should be good - just checked the met office site, but then if you look at one report it says one thing and the another says the complete opposite :-k
michael

Post by michael »

It was snowing around here earlier....
blutak

Post by blutak »

michael wrote:It was snowing around here earlier....

T'wos here at Hawthorn park (seacroft)
garym01

Post by garym01 »

Good to see a good turnout of 2's on Sunday i counted at least 8 with i think 6 running.

Also good to chat to some people off here that i had not previously met.

Mr C was it not sunny enough for you ???

Gary
michael

Post by michael »

garym01 wrote:
Mr C was it not sunny enough for you ???

Weather looked spot on but I just couldn't seem to drag myself there :(

Return to “Past Events”