some pics of my car ready for summer

Create a post with details about your car.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

pete h

Re: some pics of my car ready for summer

Post by pete h »

Ms Croft wrote:sometimes he gets some decent cars. Rich has done alot of work for celica club, hes done my sisters gen 6 celica and bubbas gen 7 celica which i also helped respray ;) bubbas has recently been in a jap mag aswell.. (burgundy gen 7 with dragons down the sides) a full spread article!

Thats good to know, good body shops are few and far between. :)

Often i get people asking me if i know of any good body-shops, and knowing there's 1 in Scarborough could be quite handy, since your only down the road (And a fun road it is too :D ).
Ms Croft

Post by Ms Croft »

yep Richard does a mint job at spraying cars and fitting bodykits, hes very good at graphics too, my sisters celica got into Revs on the JAE coverage thanks to the graphics Richard had done to it.

this is Bubbas celica that Rich did (photo taken at JAE last year) Rich fitted and modified the bodykit, full respray and graphics!

this is my sisters micra (her winter runaround) Rich thought it would be funny to spray the same dragons on it that she has on the celica aswell!

and this is my sisters celica :D

hes quite a talented bloke, and charges very reasonable prices! \:D/
pete h

Post by pete h »

I'm generally not a big fan on graphics, but that celica (gen 7) looks smart. half the time when it comes to graphics people don't think about what there doing and just put anything on, and leave very little paint showing on the side of the car (around my area anyway). but i like them :).

my doesn't need any paint at the moment, but i'll be sure to make a mental note of him... :D
Ms Croft

Post by Ms Croft »

my sisters celica.. duno why that other link didnt work #-o

pete h

Post by pete h »

Ms Croft wrote:my sisters celica.. duno why that other link didnt work #-o

:thumleft: :thumright: i like that...

i was going to buy that shape of celica before i got the mr2, i do like them. a mate of mine has the GT4 of that shape, and its bloody quick, but you can't beat the mr2 t-bar for posing...

You having any look finding 1?
Ms Croft

Post by Ms Croft »

not yet.. seen afew i like, but i cant really do owt about it till i sell the pug :roll:

putting it in Auto trader next week and hopefully it should sell [-o< then i can go MR2 shopping!!! \:D/
blutak

Post by blutak »

Ms Croft wrote:my sisters celica.. duno why that other link didnt work #-o

Nice, it wasn't at Terry Elseys in Malton the other week by some chance?
Ms Croft

Post by Ms Croft »

blutak wrote:

Nice, it wasn't at Terry Elseys in Malton the other week by some chance?

it might have been, my sis lives in lincolnshire atm, but she drives up every weekend to see her bf in York, but every now and then she drives through to Scarborough to see me, there is a garage in Malton she goes too to get her tracking and balencing done now and then. :-k

If it had those dragons on the celica you saw then it was defo my sis, coz they are totally unique!! Richard designed them for my sis only! :D
blutak

Post by blutak »

It will have been then.

I cant remember why I was there, I think one of the guys there forgot to put back the hubcentric ring on one of my alloys and I had to grab a tyre for a Metro GTA.
pete h

Post by pete h »

Ms Croft wrote:Richard designed them for my sis only! :D

that bloke must have talent, i couldn't even design a box.

Return to “Member Profiles”