Nutters (long post)

Tales of driving experiences you have had.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

John Rees

Re: Nutters (long post)

Post by John Rees »

Hmmm,
Its hard in theses situations, normally I'm out of the car first, especially if I'm trotting along minding my own business and getting grief of some jacked up Chav in a shopping trolley.

In the MR2 I'm worried that if you end up getting caught up in trouble and you come off worse you don’t know if the cars going to get damaged or not, I know I will heal up but the car will cost me money.

John
ENSMR2

Post by ENSMR2 »

John Rees wrote:
In the MR2 I'm worried that if you end up getting caught up in trouble and you come off worse you don’t know if the cars going to get damaged or not, I know I will heal up but the car will cost me money.

John

Thats the reason I jump outa the car sharpish. I dont want the car damaged. I've see some one jump out of a car while the other guy stays in his car and then the car gets a kicking too many times to allow that to happen to my car.
Driftlimits Performance
IMOC Affiliated Company

Post by Driftlimits Performance »

and hurled a sh1tload of tent pegs at him

He's like the candyman, but with tent pegs instead of bees :lol:
Frustrated Pilot

Post by Frustrated Pilot »

I should.... enter my 2 pence worth...(geoff failed to tell u guys this part of the story)

Late one evening travelling down the A3 (consequently towards the sutton direction), i managed to annoy a strange chap in a nissan micra.

it was red and if i remember it was a Y reg.

i cant actually remember how i annoyed him though..... :twisted:

all i know is i was leaving sufficient gap to the car in front in the outside lane.

this W@nker was right up my ar$e flashing his ligths to pass, so i slowed down. .. and further slowed down.... and came back to the speed limit.. (cars in front were also doing the same..however i did slow a little on purpose though) This guy was seeing red..!!! I pulled into the centre lane and let the guy pass, but he was giving it some real sh!te... mouthing off swearing;.. etc.. well if my gf wanst in the car.. i probably would have followed him to batter the sh!te out of the b@$t@rd.!!!!!

funnly enough i didnt think much about it until i recall Geoff phoning me to inform me this nutter in a micra tried to kill him... (Paul goes a little silent)

'Geoff was it a red one?' "yes" - said Geoff. More prolonged silence..

'hmmmm, i think i might know why....' - said paul...

I think it is a little coincidental that such an insane nobjockey should act in such a manner toward two mr2 drivers, whos cars looked nearly identical, between 45 mins of each incident occuring.

I believe for all intents and purposes that this driver, whom should have been committed to the local lunatic asylum, are in fact one and the same.

This, however, is my hypothesis...

Sorry Geoff mate. ! :oops:

still up for DIY next weekend? :D only if ya missus can make some of that nice coffee :D
Sleep-O

Post by Sleep-O »

I have only opened the door once. I used to work Nightshift and Every night without fail I had to overtake a kia pride which always travelled at around 40 on a 60 road. No problem with that.

But every night the driver would put the main beam on until I was out of sight, even though it is a national speed limit road with loads of safe places to overtake.

I was driving a 306 1.9d n/a at the time so I wasn't passing him at rediculous speed :lol: or putting him in danger. Anyway one night I decided I was going to have a word. I blocked the road and got out. I walked towards the car and I see a woman shaking like a shitting dog trying to lock the door :shock: . Theres no way I am going to approach a woman on her own so I shook my head and then drove off.

The next night and every night until I finished Night shift (9 months) she did the same thing. Some people never learn I could have battered her!!

Best one I know was from a guy I used to work with. He was arguing with a guy in a car whilst stopped at traffic lights. He was driving a Sprinter van and it was the summer. To cut an allready long story short the guy I worked with flicked a lit cigarrette through the car drivers sunroof :shock: he had to get out sharpish to look for the fag, at which point matey in the sprinter drives off laughing. A little harsh but also quite amusing :)
Jon M

Post by Jon M »

A group of guys I know were driving through a residential area in Oxford quite late at night when somebody started following them way too close, so they slowed right down to almost a crawl, in order to annoy the guy behind. Anyway apparently he suddenly overtook and blocked the road ahead, and jumped out of his car waving a massive samurai sword :shock: he was ranting and raving, and one of the guys managed to calm him down enough to avoid any severed limbs. The police later said the guy had already had 2 warnings about posession of a dangerous weapon! Scarey stuff!

A guy I used to be good friends with is starting to go a bit crazy, he carries an iron bar in the back seat which he gets out of the car and waves at people if he doesn't like the way they drive (and would happily smash their car to pieces if they tried to argue with him :rambo: )

Jon
Mark Edwards

Post by Mark Edwards »

Skywalker wrote:
and hurled a sh1tload of tent pegs at him

He's like the candyman, but with tent pegs instead of bees :lol:

lol. Don't mess. :D :D :D :D
adam maclean

Nutter in an MR2

Post by adam maclean »

Before i bought my 2 i had a Celica. Driving home on an unfamiliar road i came across an MR2 a few cars behind me and overtaking people fast. The stupid T*@T then cuts me up on a round about. Then because i honked the horn and shouted at him he slams on, on a busy national speed limit road on a friday afternoon and starts to beat the sh*t out of his interior while shouting and screaming at me in his rearview (You'll know the type Shaved head and full of steroids). Naturally i sh*t my self as im now pinned between his car and the van behind me and cant reverse, also ive nothing in the car to hit him with if he gets out. Eventually he took off, driving like an ar$e. Some people just don't deserve to own these cars. :roll:
Rogue_zero

Post by Rogue_zero »

Hi all, there was a coment made about people looking at the car and not the driver. Similar thing happend several times to me. Now Im a careful and in many ways probably an over considerate driver. Dont use excess speed and drive within my limits. I had a Mk1 (loved it and want another or a tubby) and occasionally a chaved up shopping cart would expect me to be driving at 90 in a 30 and would crawl all over my bumper. Sometimes even getting out of their car to give it the "big'n". Now what I havent told you is im 5' 9" weigh 19stone 7 lb and am a world champion powerlifter with a 56" chest, 20" arms and 33" thighs and solid, scarey when annoyed but I promise you im a gentle person, unless rattled. One time I lost it as a car was almost rubbing the back of my car. I got outr to roll their car over (belive me I could) untill I noticed a typical Sharron driving it. I aint rucking with a woman no way. Got back in car drove off. Mate then says "did you see the 3 guys duck down in the car" I only saw 2 girls! I wont start on someone but if pushed I will finish it, and hurt you real bad. Im not agressive outside of my gym and dont see why others must be. Moral if your gonna ruck look at the driver, not the car. It might be me in it! (not you guys any job dodging soap scared benifits sponges driving their mums cast of shopping cart thats got halfrauds compete catalogue stuck to it that have strayed into a real car forum. Peace to you all.
Alex_Dunn

Post by Alex_Dunn »

Rogue_zero wrote:Hi all, there was a coment made about people looking at the car and not the driver. Similar thing happend several times to me. Now Im a careful and in many ways probably an over considerate driver. Dont use excess speed and drive within my limits. I had a Mk1 (loved it and want another or a tubby) and occasionally a chaved up shopping cart would expect me to be driving at 90 in a 30 and would crawl all over my bumper. Sometimes even getting out of their car to give it the "big'n". Now what I havent told you is im 5' 9" weigh 19stone 7 lb and am a world champion powerlifter with a 56" chest, 20" arms and 33" thighs and solid, scarey when annoyed but I promise you im a gentle person, unless rattled. One time I lost it as a car was almost rubbing the back of my car. I got outr to roll their car over (belive me I could) untill I noticed a typical Sharron driving it. I aint rucking with a woman no way. Got back in car drove off. Mate then says "did you see the 3 guys duck down in the car" I only saw 2 girls! I wont start on someone but if pushed I will finish it, and hurt you real bad. Im not agressive outside of my gym and dont see why others must be. Moral if your gonna ruck look at the driver, not the car. It might be me in it! (not you guys any job dodging soap scared benifits sponges driving their mums cast of shopping cart thats got halfrauds compete catalogue stuck to it that have strayed into a real car forum. Peace to you all.

next time im workin on my car can you lift up my car to save me bringing out the axle stands??
Rogue_zero

Post by Rogue_zero »

Alex_Dunn wrote:
Rogue_zero wrote:Hi all, there was a coment made about people looking at the car and not the driver. Similar thing happend several times to me. Now Im a careful and in many ways probably an over considerate driver. Dont use excess speed and drive within my limits. I had a Mk1 (loved it and want another or a tubby) and occasionally a chaved up shopping cart would expect me to be driving at 90 in a 30 and would crawl all over my bumper. Sometimes even getting out of their car to give it the "big'n". Now what I havent told you is im 5' 9" weigh 19stone 7 lb and am a world champion powerlifter with a 56" chest, 20" arms and 33" thighs and solid, scarey when annoyed but I promise you im a gentle person, unless rattled. One time I lost it as a car was almost rubbing the back of my car. I got outr to roll their car over (belive me I could) untill I noticed a typical Sharron driving it. I aint rucking with a woman no way. Got back in car drove off. Mate then says "did you see the 3 guys duck down in the car" I only saw 2 girls! I wont start on someone but if pushed I will finish it, and hurt you real bad. Im not agressive outside of my gym and dont see why others must be. Moral if your gonna ruck look at the driver, not the car. It might be me in it! (not you guys any job dodging soap scared benifits sponges driving their mums cast of shopping cart thats got halfrauds compete catalogue stuck to it that have strayed into a real car forum. Peace to you all.

next time im workin on my car can you lift up my car to save me bringing out the axle stands??

no problem!

Return to “Driving Experiences”