Several Mk2s in Basingstoke area

Seen another MR2 when you were out and about? Find out if it was another IMOCer here.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Paul

Several Mk2s in Basingstoke area

Post by Paul »

I keep spotting a couple of Mk2s quite regularly when I'm out and about. There's a bright yellow one with split rim (I think) black wheels (pulled up alongside it one night at the traffic lights near Toys R Us). There's also a red one which I've seen around the Hook area with blacked out rear lights - looks good. Mine is the black turbo with tinted rear lights (will get new pics up soon)...
Gaz6002

Re: Several Mk2s in Basingstoke area

Post by Gaz6002 »

hey hey im from basingstoke too. i got a 1994 turbo in red, with reg. GAZ6002. if u see me come and say hi, i always want to meet like-minded enthusiasts
sniper

local mr2

Post by sniper »

Gaz6002 wrote:hey hey im from basingstoke too. i got a 1994 turbo in red, with reg. GAZ6002. if u see me come and say hi, i always want to meet like-minded enthusiasts

I havn't seen your cars but i'll keep my eyes open!You may have seen me at some point,my car has Veilside kit in pearl white.I am always in Aldermaston/Tadley and Newbury,any sightings?Image
Paul

Re: Several Mk2s in Basingstoke area

Post by Paul »

I will keep an eye out for you then. White veilside - I reckon I would remember if I had ever seen that! I must get some pics put up here...

Return to “Spotted”