XS-Power Group Buys

Forum For IMOC Group Buys

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Draven

Re: XS-Power Group Buys

Post by Draven »

You get what you pay for simple.. That it.
Mikejc

Re: XS-Power Group Buys

Post by Mikejc »

If you cut corners your going to fall short on quality, plain and simple! I can't believe some of the views of some members, no names mentioned, cough cough, Scoop, cough cough! If Toyota had seen things your way when putting the MR2 together I can only imagine the state the cars would be in 5-10 years down the line. "who cares what the welds look like you can't see them anyways" By that measure of thinking I wonder why Toyota or any other car manufacturer doesn't just concentrate on the outer skin of a car and simply use the cheapest means possible to assemble the bits you can't see. For such a comment Sir I crown you a Numpty! [-X #-o :-k :?

It seems to me that since the MR2 fell into the price range of your average GTi/XR3i owners of yester year, they are forever having sub standard parts thrown at them by people that can't afford to run/modify them as they should be! :(

For the record also.... I don't buy things because of the name or based upon how Bling they are. I buy because they are proven to give good gains in performance and that they are able to hold together whilst doing so. I went for the Nur Spec because it had been proven to do both of the said requirements. In looks and in terms of truth I personally can't stand the look of the thing lol ;)

If I were in the market for a low cost yet good quality exhaust then I would be hard pushed to better the Mongoose system. It's well built, offers good gains, sound good and even looks pretty dam good thrown into the bargain. Not only that it comes with a lifetime warranty I believe!? What more could you ask for :)

Mikejc

Return to “Group Buys - MR2 related”