Pics and Vids from Anglesey today

Posts about trackdays and motorsport.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Chris Wilson

Re: Pics and Vids from Anglesey today

Post by Chris Wilson »

I got some pics off Bookatrack that also show some other cars on Saturday at Anglesey. Mainly Honda Integra R, Multipsorts Van Dieman, Laurens BMW, some Caterfileds, and the odd MR2. If anyone wants to grab them to see if they are on them, or just want high resolution pics of the day you are welcome to get them. I have zipped them up at:

http://chriswilson.tv/anglesey
ldavies83

Post by ldavies83 »

Chris Wilson wrote:I got some pics off Bookatrack that also show some other cars on Saturday at Anglesey. Mainly Honda Integra R, Multipsorts Van Dieman, Laurens BMW, some Caterfileds, and the odd MR2. If anyone wants to grab them to see if they are on them, or just want high resolution pics of the day you are welcome to get them. I have zipped them up at:

Hi Chris,

The Zip file seems like its corrupted, got some great shots of your car in it :p, but after extracting the 4th one, it fails to unzip anymore (CRC Check error aparently)
MartG

Post by MartG »

Worked fine for me

Awesome car that - like an earthquake everytime it went past the pits :shock:
Adam_B

Post by Adam_B »

the pro pics are good, but everones ive seen so far seem really overexposed if thats the correct terminology? There very bright and the colours are all washed out. Ive put all mine through ps and fiddled with brighness/contrast settings, look much better now.
ldavies83

Post by ldavies83 »

MartG wrote:Worked fine for me

Awesome car that - like an earthquake everytime it went past the pits :shock:

:lol: I know what you mean!

Must be my connection to the internet then, I'll try at home instead!
tonigmr2
IMOC Committee

Post by tonigmr2 »

Adam_B wrote:the pro pics are good, but everones ive seen so far seem really overexposed if thats the correct terminology? There very bright and the colours are all washed out. Ive put all mine through ps and fiddled with brighness/contrast settings, look much better now.

Agreed, they were overexposed. For instance my car came out looking pale lemon, no where near it's true yellowness!

Got a pile of piccies to upload, will be doing it shortly...
T
Adam_B

Post by Adam_B »

tonigmr2 wrote:
Adam_B wrote:the pro pics are good, but everones ive seen so far seem really overexposed if thats the correct terminology? There very bright and the colours are all washed out. Ive put all mine through ps and fiddled with brighness/contrast settings, look much better now.

Agreed, they were overexposed. For instance my car came out looking pale lemon, no where near it's true yellowness!

bit of fiddling in p/s sorted it for me

before-

after-

Blokey

Post by Blokey »

Chris Wilson wrote:I got some pics off Bookatrack that also show some other cars on Saturday at Anglesey. Mainly Honda Integra R, Multipsorts Van Dieman, Laurens BMW, some Caterfileds, and the odd MR2. If anyone wants to grab them to see if they are on them, or just want high resolution pics of the day you are welcome to get them. I have zipped them up at:

Chris!!!! How are you!!!?? I only found out you were at Anglesey after the event, otherwise I'd have wandered over and said hello. I was running a set of your disks and special pads (all round) along with Motul brake fluid on my SC there and they're stonking (you'll remember me as Si Cook) so many thanks.

Perhaps I'll catch up with you at another track day sometime. Hope it's all going well.

B.

Return to “Motorsport and Trackdays”