Dam BMW Drivers

Tales of driving experiences you have had.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Vindezal

Dam BMW Drivers

Post by Vindezal »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Going to sea front last nite was a bit interesting. Following a mate, then at the lights, I didnt know it but i booted it off following my friend but when I had to break, i noticed in the mirror a probably 5 series BMW racing me! Swirving all over the place to have a game. Though I had to laugh when he spun it out 360 on a round about! I went past him laughing. Later he caught up, his mate was like telling me to go quicker, I was having none of, so he dangerously got in head and did some dodgy manuvour behind my mate (bit of drift) I though WTF!

Also a M reg Merc speeding up next to me as I was in fast lane.. Hmmmm the evilness grew he he :twisted:
Well the moral here is, the nite was made bit interesting but Didnt like the closeness off him!!

Mind the paint!
ENSMR2

Re: Dam BMW Drivers

Post by ENSMR2 »

When I come across nobs like that I just back right off and turn off if I can. I dont care if it'll take longer to get where I'm going. Not worth risking the car for nobs like that.
Shmed

Post by Shmed »

You have to bve careful.. BMW drivers know professional driving stiles. Must of been driving on the edge, but slightly overcooked it once. :D
January 2014
..the only thing I can promise for sure is slow progress.

May 2015
just have this niggling thought that if I rip out the wiring, then the car will never get out of the garage again.

Still in the garage...
craig

Post by craig »

jeez :shock:
Mike 'MR2' McHugh

Post by Mike 'MR2' McHugh »

ENSMR2 wrote:When I come across nobs like that I just back right off and turn off if I can. I dont care if it'll take longer to get where I'm going. Not worth risking the car for nobs like that.

I just get out the way.....some people really want to get one over you and its just not worth playing with them. As for BMW drivers, they have the knack to appear up your ar$e on the motor way...out of thin air it would seem and then flash their lights at you for you to move. It really anoys me but i always give em the look in the mirror and make sure i give em a second look as they go past with a 'look at you, do you feel better now' smile....you know the one lol :lol:
It goes..Uhn tiss Uhn tiss Uhn tiss
Lono9885

Post by Lono9885 »

lol best one is the oldest trick in the book...turn your lights on, they think your braking and do some silly sh!t...always good for a laugh
Tallbloke

Post by Tallbloke »

I take the 20mph in a 60 zone where they can't overtake or if on the bike just let them past - site behind them flash the light a bit then overtake them again taunting them to catch up.... they never do and ALWAYS slow down to 70mph after you've done it.

Chris

Return to “Driving Experiences”