CDL Motor Not Working In Drivers Door

Anything to do with the electrics of the car.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Wobbs

CDL Motor Not Working In Drivers Door

Post by Wobbs »

Hi Guy's
Iv had the drivers door pannel off today to check as to the cause of the OS CDL motor not working. It appears that there dosent seen to be voltage getting to the motor. Passangers door CDL motor works fine. I have checked on an electrical diagram and it appears the both motors are fed at the same time, wiring spurs to each motor. I have checked the multiplug for the door wiring in OS foot well and all looks good in there.

Any suggestions????????
Kam

Re: CDL Motor Not Working In Drivers Door

Post by Kam »

I replaced my CDL drivers side mechanism at weekend, cos it would'nt work off remote, only by the key, works fine now, so you might need to just replace the whole lock

hth
:)
Wobbs

Re: CDL Motor Not Working In Drivers Door

Post by Wobbs »

Hi Guy's
Found the problem with the CDL motor not working on drivers dooor. Both motor power wires (Black/White & Blue/White)Have broken in gromet in door jam. Rather than removing the complete door harness I ran a two core cable from the multi plug in drivers foot well through door jam grommet and attached by soldering to the motor wires at motor. "Bobs Your Uncle & Fannyes Your Aunt" All up and running and working like a dream....

Cheers for your in put.....

Return to “Electrical”