Quick Vids from Anglesey

Your videos from MR2 events

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

BenF
Premium Member

Re: anna s 2nd lap

Post by BenF »

Icsunonove wrote:
racing23mr2 wrote:from the original anglsey epic!!!!!go girl come and join the challenge, your racing lines on the second attempt were really good, a bit more right foot needed but quite smooth. gr8 camera work by the way, and Tom you are really fighting that car be nice dont beat it up!!!

Look Sara, I would be nice to it if it would behave properly! :P Understeer in, oversteer out. And to be fair to me I was out on track for a day and a half and didn't spin at all ! Until the very last lap that is, but the left front had started to delaminate

Unlike some other people! :roll: I let Lauren loose in my car for just a few laps and she spun it exiting Radar. The very next session Jo promptly spun it coming out of the hairpin......

Tom - LOL! You come from the same school of driving style as me.

Basically, you need to alter your technique slightly to suit the car, if you want to go quick. Probably a little slower and smoother with the inputs of throttle and steering to get better laptimes and more speed.

Personally, I can't be bothered and just enjoy gooning around too much to get serious. <And no, I didn't spin either :D >

Return to “Event Videos”