www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Repair manual MK1a Bluetop

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2 MK1 1984-1989 NA & SC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ufer

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:52 am    Post subject: Repair manual MK1a Bluetop Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hi everyone,

I have some troubles with the engine and have to repair it - cylinder head, piston rings, bearings etc. I have some repair manuals from 1986, 1987, 1988 in English and German but I have seen too much differences especially by the sort of head bolts, torques and torques methods between the models. My MK1a I also bought in Swiss. It is LHD, has a CAT but is Bluetop, 3 rips cylinder block, big ports, 1,6 l, 85 kW/116 PS and is produced in Japan in March 1986. Are you able to help me with some technical information about my model? I couldn't find nothing else as for the later specs (MK1b and others after 1986).

Best regards
jimi

1988 Toyota MR2 Mk1b

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I have scanned to pdf my copy of the Toyota 4A-GE Engine Repair Manual
Pub. No. RM063E (MAY 1987) if that's of any use to you ?
ufer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:20 pm    Post subject: Bluetop Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Thanks Jimi,

I think I have this manual. It has 319 pages and gives information about 4A-F and 4A-GE engines. But there are missing pages and if you have the fool file I'll appreciate if you send it to my mail: [email protected]. I have almost all important technical data and need only to compare some differences before and after August 1986 when the MK1b is produced.

Best regards
jimi

1988 Toyota MR2 Mk1b

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

It's a bit to big to email, I've put a copy up on my website you can download it from here https://jlawson.co.uk/downloads/category/10-mk1
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2 MK1 1984-1989 NA & SC All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: