www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
MK2 driver's door /window weather strip. NOW SUPPLIED

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Items Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MR22

Feedback Score: 7

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:11 pm    Post subject: MK2 driver's door /window weather strip. NOW SUPPLIED Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hi all. Can somebody help me out?

Hoping to obtain the weather strip that is fitted between the glass and the top of the metal of the driver's door - the long straight one on a Mk2 !

If you have one that is still supple and not cracked or split I would be interested. Please PM me details together with the total posted cost to the UK Mainland. I realise they can still be obtained new but my budget does not run to that I'm afraid.

Thanks. [Smile]

Last edited by MR22 on Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
jbliss

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I may have one
MR22

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I'm still hoping somebody has one !
wilkie senior
IMOC Moderator

1992 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Not wishing to hijack your thread sir, but one finds ones self in need of the very same part, after the work that’s been done & this bit suddenly decided to commit hari kari!!

Regards Brian

Hail Cosmos Eagle 1998 -
RIP White Eagle 1991 - 2016
wilkie senior
IMOC Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hi have you managed t find one?

I thought i had found a couple the other day but both worse than mine!!
jbliss

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I do have both if anyone needs
wilkie senior
IMOC Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Jbliss i have pm'd you
wilkie senior
IMOC Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

apologies MR22

you should have first shout as its your post

My apologies

Regards Brian
MR22

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I'm OK now. You go ahead.

Unfortunately the possible supplier above didn't reply to me at the time so following several other responses that proved fruitless in that the strips were either. quote, 'slightly' cracked, rock hard or torn, I bit the bullet and purchased genuine Toyota new ones from TCB, at the time £82 each delivered vs Toyotas list price of £123 !

I figured new ones, with careful use, could last a further 20+ years.
wilkie senior
IMOC Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hi thanks for the messages

I think i will be going the same route as Ive put that much in already

[thumleft]

Regards Brian
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Items Wanted All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: