Rust problems on my new MR2

Discussion and technical advice for 84-89 AW10 & AW11 MR2. 3A-LU, 4A-GE, 4A-GZE.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

toxo
IMOC Committee

Re: Rust problems on my new MR2

Post by toxo »

Even I can't remember and I set the limit :lol:
IMOC-UK - the only club to win 'Best Club Stand' at JAE more than once, and twice in a row!
croak3r
Premium Member

Post by croak3r »

Ok so I decided it buy premium anyway since this seems like a good forum :)

I've got most of everything out of the way now so I can have a better look at it. It's actually rusted up to where the arm coming of the wheel (not sure what the technical name is) is mounted and I think it would probably need replacing before that as rust has gotten into there too.

Drivers side has some rust, but looks decent inside and I cant seem to poke any holes in it.
toxo
IMOC Committee

Post by toxo »

Well, it's not the worst I've seen...
IMOC-UK - the only club to win 'Best Club Stand' at JAE more than once, and twice in a row!
hojoos

Post by hojoos »

Finally, I have found a clue about why I cannot post photos. It means I have not enough posts on this forum. Now I know what to do. I thought it could be the problem with my area code, I read there that some areas may have access limitations. And also some IP addresses can be rejected. Luckily it is now easy to get everything fixed. A few more posts and photo posting feature is available

Return to “MR2 MK1 1984-1989 NA & SC”