www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
User Tyrant removed from IMOC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Club News and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wilkie senior
IMOC Moderator

Feedback Score: 7

1992 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev1

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Yeah i saw something elswhere where he was saying he was getting out of the MR2 scene, i wonder which marque will be suffering next?

The guy in Canada has moved things along a bit and with what info I have supplied I hope it does indeed come together

But what has honestly dissapointed me is where folks went on about Jay how he ripped them off but wont supply info in confidence etc to add weigth to the complaint.

someone ripps me off it doesnt get dropped, ive stood in a shop for 2 hours before now waiting for the police to remove me according to the owner when he sold me something sub standard.

Mind you with work when i take action against IP, Copyright, Image, infringments etc i give it both barrels at them so i suppose thats where i get it from ha ha

I dont see why you should accept people doing you wrong.

Wheres the principle to stand up for yours & others rights, etc.

Back in my day tha knows ha ha etc

Oh well I will just get my rose tinted specs back on

Hail Cosmos Eagle 1998 -
RIP White Eagle 1991 - 2016
wilkie senior
IMOC Moderator

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

fame at last had a message from Jay Filed calling me a bellend

actuall PMSL
JD
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 10

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

wilkie senior wrote:
Hello

Well my freind i would beg to differ, ripping someone off for 6k, (mohammd was insanely naive, but that does not excuse Jay) selling a supposed "forged engine" twice over, and other cars the same.

There are other instances i would rather keep close to ones chest for now.

If hes so worthy of not being turned in, why does he diliberatly lie about his address when going to collect parts / cars, why does he have fake FB profiles, multiple eaby profiles etc.

He is a pariah, his history is littered with dogdy dealing, and quite frankly if someone is operating a business, as he is, i dont see why he should be excempt from paying his due taxes etc, as the rest of us do.

Sorry not ranting at you but I really dont se why he should not be reported.

Kind regards Brian

I suppose we'll have to agree to disagree on that point Brian, but on the wider issue I agree with you. I agree he's worthy of comeuppance if he's ripping people off.

I'd like to know more about the other alleged fraudulent activities if you don't mind sharing here? If it's not the right time it's not the right time. I sincerely hope your efforts to help the Canadian fella get his money back prove successful. I'd like to think he sees a very positive side of us here in the UK and I'm sure he's very grateful for your help.
wilkie senior
IMOC Moderator

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

JD wrote:
wilkie senior wrote:
Hello

Well my freind i would beg to differ, ripping someone off for 6k, (mohammd was insanely naive, but that does not excuse Jay) selling a supposed "forged engine" twice over, and other cars the same.

There are other instances i would rather keep close to ones chest for now.

If hes so worthy of not being turned in, why does he diliberatly lie about his address when going to collect parts / cars, why does he have fake FB profiles, multiple eaby profiles etc.

He is a pariah, his history is littered with dogdy dealing, and quite frankly if someone is operating a business, as he is, i dont see why he should be excempt from paying his due taxes etc, as the rest of us do.

Sorry not ranting at you but I really dont se why he should not be reported.

Kind regards Brian

I suppose we'll have to agree to disagree on that point Brian, but on the wider issue I agree with you. I agree he's worthy of comeuppance if he's ripping people off.

I'd like to know more about the other alleged fraudulent activities if you don't mind sharing here? If it's not the right time it's not the right time. I sincerely hope your efforts to help the Canadian fella get his money back prove successful. I'd like to think he sees a very positive side of us here in the UK and I'm sure he's very grateful for your help.

Hi there 😊 no prob
're the info as it's been submitted, I won't be sharing it, as "one is keeping ones powder dry" so to speak, these things take some time, and now best left with appropriate parties.

One can but try to help someone wronged, it may or may not help, but ones sense of outrage comes to the fore on occasions, and no matter how insignificant any information or assistance one can give, I feel when the occasion arises one must.

Kind regards Brian
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Club News and Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: