www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
SMG Turbo Worthing 31/03/18

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rob66

Feedback Score: 1

1995 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:06 am    Post subject: SMG Turbo Worthing 31/03/18 Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Looked and sounded great.

I wasn't in mine today but will look out for you when I am [Very Happy]

Last edited by Rob66 on Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Madabout

Feedback Score: 4

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

That may well be Mac. Not sure if he is on IMOC. He has a grey rev3 SMG turbo and lives that way.
Rob66

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Have seen him a couple of times there are a few done here, saw a red Rev1 a few minutes later. [Very Happy]
rev3mac

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Rob66 wrote:
Have seen him a couple of times there are a few done here, saw a red Rev1 a few minutes later. [Very Happy]

Hi there, was probably me. I own from what i know the old smg local to worthing other than one other in hove,
Mine has a rev 5 wing, silver wheels untill yesterday where the rears where changed to black. Are you on Facebook?
mrhappy62

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Don't forget my smg Rev1 Rob N/A but love it [Very Happy]
Rob66

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

rev3mac wrote:
Rob66 wrote:

Hi there, was probably me. I own from what i know the old smg local to worthing other than one other in hove,
Mine has a rev 5 wing, silver wheels untill yesterday where the rears where changed to black. Are you on Facebook?

Hi, yes was probably you heading towards Brighton direction. I was in my other half's Black Ibiza at Waitrose.

See you around, sounded nice if it was you and had what I call the destinictive 'Jap Import burnt fuel smell' when you shot off [Laughing]

Last edited by Rob66 on Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rob66

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

mrhappy62 wrote:
Don't forget my smg Rev1 Rob N/A but love it [Very Happy]

[Very Happy] mine is N/A too

Think I may have seen you White Rev1 with non OE wheels in Worthing yesterday as well in almost the same place [Laughing]
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Spotted All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: