[FINALIZED] 1994 Rev 3 GLimited V6

MR2s for sale - all versions & variants

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

rainen

1994 Rev 3 GLimited V6

Post by rainen »

Sale of my 1994 3.0 V6 powered MR2 G-Limited Rev 3. I personally converted the car over 15 months between January 2014 and March 2015. The car has been running on the road for the last two years and has covered only 4,000 miles since conversion. The engine is a 1MZ-FE (non VVTi) and came from a Camry that had covered only 71K miles with a good Toyota service history. I installed a new timing belt at the time of conversion. It has the benefit of a Fidenza lightweight flywheel along with a turbo pressure plate. The gearbox has had the Woodsport 5th gear conversion. The MR2 itself was fully stripped down and has had nearly all of the running gear replaced with new stuff. Bodywork is solid as are the sills. Car was fully under sealed at the time of conversion and had a spray of waxoil. It has working air-conditioning. T-Bar seals are leak free. Both sunshades are present as are the T-Bar storage bags. Electric folding door mirrors. Interior is cloth and is in very good condition with no rips to the drivers seat bolster. Oil and filter change has been done each year since conversion. MOT until March 2018, one advisory now fixed (offside front inner track rod end).
Modifications and parts replaced on the car are detailed below:
BC BR Series Coilovers
Goodridge Performance Brake Hoses
EBC Performance Discs
EBC Performance Brake Pads
Genesis Volt 17” Black Wheels (ET35) – 7J front and 8J rear
Toyo Proxes T1R tyres, front 215/40 and rear 235/40. Covered only 4,000 miles
Full set of Powerflex Bushes
Full set of new drop links
New Air Conditioning Radiator
New Aluminium Radiator
New Front and Rear lower ball joints
New Track Rod Ends
New offside inner track rod end
Refurbished Front Calipers
All of the brake dust covers were replaced with new
MOMO Millennium Sports Steering Wheel
Lockwood White Instrument cluster faces
MR2 Anniversary sills (from MR2 BEN) moulded onto originals
Pioneer SPH-DA100 Head Unit
Varta high power battery
Mongoose Exhaust
Hawk aftermarket remote central locking with two key fobs (basic door lock no flashing indicators or alarm function)

The car has been fully restored and is in full working order. As you will appreciate a car of this standard and spec has had a considerable amount spent of which I appreciate I’m not going to recover that amount. So the car is for sale at £4,995 ono. Usual private sale rules apply, sold as seen, no warranty and release of keys will not take place until funds are bank transferred and available to see in my account.

Offers in the region of £3,995 will be considered for the car with the 17” wheels being replaced by standard wheels.

Thanks for looking and please feel free to contact me if you wish to discuss the car in more detail…..

https://photos.app.goo.gl/XwsXPrl0khpJhtZg2
juliankv73

Re: [FINALIZED] 1994 Rev 3 GLimited V6

Post by juliankv73 »

Great example and cheap considering the effort and detail into the conversion

GLWTS :thumleft:
rainen

Post by rainen »

Thanks for the kind comments. Yes I think it is good value but as always the market dictates the price and at this point in time there seems to be no buyers, plenty of interest. I’ve reached my lowest price for this spec of car now and will have to put it into hibernation for the winter. Probably not a good time of year to sell anyway. Nigel
rainen

Post by rainen »

Added a couple of videos to the photo share showing the engine starting and running from cold and a walk round of the bodywork.
rainen

Post by rainen »

Any interest at £2,995 with standard suspension and Rev 5 wheels??
mrtwo-red

Post by mrtwo-red »

hi looks lovely
what is the drivablity compared to say a turbo version as im looking at a turbo this week
not really looking for out & out speed ..used to have an nsx until the rececssion hit and loved its supply my wife had s2000 but I thought it was tooooo manic and no torque .
I know its difficult to put in words ?
p.s where are you based . cheers
rainen

Post by rainen »

Never driven an MR2 turbo so difficult for me to comment personally. The V6 is all about torque through the gears. It just pulls like a train smoothly all of the time. I’ve followed a few turbos on country drive outs and have no problem keeping up with them. Lots of stuff on the forums about the comparison but personally unable to compare. I’m in Cheshire.
mrtwo-red

Post by mrtwo-red »

hi guy let me down on sale of my Vectra gsi 2.5
would be interested with out wheels and bc's ..
forgot to say im extremely busy at moment what time frame do you need
rainen

Post by rainen »

I'm in no rush to sell.
mrtwo-red

v6 mr2

Post by mrtwo-red »

cool im interested as I say without susp and wheels . my tel no is 07773372657 (paul)
how long would it take for you to put it to a 2995 position . if you want a depo I could do that ..
rainen

Post by rainen »

Text sent
rainen

Post by rainen »

Deposit taken
Feedback Bot

Post by Feedback Bot »

This Sale has been completed. The Buyer was mrtwo-red