JAPFEST 2018 - IMOC/TWOBRUTAL/MR2 DRIVERS CLUB ATTENDEE LIST/TICKET PURCHASE

Returning for its 3rd year at the home of British Motorsport, Japfest 2018 is at Silverstone! Camping available too! See inside for details

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

DAN_REV1_TURBO

JAPFEST 2018 - IMOC/TWOBRUTAL/MR2 DRIVERS CLUB ATTENDEE LIST/TICKET PURCHASE

Post by DAN_REV1_TURBO »

SUNDAY 6TH MAY 2018

LOCATION - SILVERSTONE CIRCUIT

JAPFEST SILVERSTONE 2018 CLUB STAND TICKET PURCHASE NOW AVAILABLE

Ticket purchase information is as follows >>>

Click the link below >

http://www.japfest.co.uk/buy-tickets-0

A window opens, click the red tab which says `CLUB TICKET BOOKING`

From the drop down menu select `MR2OC/IMOC/2Brutal/MR2Drivers Club`

In the Password box enter the code below >>>

You now have access to the booking form. Select your required numbers of tickets and either a hoody or t-shirt. You can also purchase camping tickets if you wish to stay the night before, and track time is again available at extra cost.

IMPORTANT >>> Please ensure that you add a number to the `CLUB VEHICLE PASS` option as this will give you the hanger for your rear view mirror to drive into the MR2 Club stand. A new section will open up and you will be required to enter car make/driver and registration details.

Work your way through the rest of the form and enter payment details, job done!

If anybody has any issues please contact either myself (IMOC), Gaz (OZ) or Nik (DC).

Thanks to everyone in advance for your club support and attendance, hope you have a great day, we look forward to seeing you at JAPFEST SILVERSTONE 2018!

Club Show Entry Prices
All bundle admission includes show entry ticket and souvenir edition of Banzai magazine

Adult Day Ticket – Official Japfest T-shirt Bundle: £25*

Adult Day Ticket – Official Japfest Hoody Bundle: £33*

Admission valid for one adult, additional passengers will need to purchase a ticket.

Club Booking Deadline - Tuesday 3rd April 2018

TICKET BOOKING PASSWORD WILL BE AVAILABLE SHORTLY

Check out the link below and navigate through the menu to keep updated with what is on at Japfest 2018 here -

http://www.japfest.co.uk/japfest-home

Drift Kings will be back, retail stands/snack stalls, show and shine and all the usual club stands on show.

If you would like to attend Japfest 2018 - `Europe`s Biggest Japanese Car Show` with IMOC please send me a PM or drop a comment on this thread and you will be added to the attendee list on this post. Club ticket purchase/club stand information and more details will follow as we update this thread over the coming weeks!

(Note - Club Stand entry and password will be the same for IMOC/OC/TwoBrutal again the same as last year as it is set up on Japfests system to put us all together).

Lets make this even bigger and better this year!

FINAL Attendee List >>>

1 - Adam Dyson
2 - Adam Hughes
3 - Adam Spalding
4 - Alexander Large
5 - Andrew AYRES
6 - Andrew Brown
7 - Angelo Pozzuto
8 - Anthony Spencer
9 - Ben Jukes
10 - Callum Dove
11 - Chris Wood
12 -Connor Hopes
13 -Connor Kilroy
14 - Cori Williams
15 - Daniel Jama
16 - Daniel Partner
17 - Darren Letts
18 - David Hall
19 - David Purdue (vehicle 1)
20 - David Purdue (vehicle 2)
21 - Dean Whittaker
22 - Duncan Cooke
23 - Ezra Nadasen
24 - Gareth Dawson
25 - Geoff Aldridge
26 - Glenn Delderfield
27 - GRAHAM MILLIGAN
28 - Graham Woodsford
29 - Jack Gregory
30 - Jake Perkins
31 - James Guy
32 - James Davis
33 - James Francis
34 - James Wetherall
35 - John Harvey
36 - John Bedford
37 - Jonathan Brasier-Creagh
38 - Stuart Robinson
39 - Jordan Galea
40 - Josh Thelwell
41 - Lee Dawes
42 - Leon Howell
43 - Leslie Cook (Vehicle 1)
44 - Leslie Cook (Vehicle 2)
45 - Lucan Hetherington
46 - Mark Keen
47 - Mark Kenworthy
48 - matthew stratton
49 - Matthew Callahan
50 - Matthew Wallbank
51 - Michael Jackson
52 - Miguel Collette
53 - Natalie Cole (Vehicle 1)
54 - Natalie Cole (Vehicle 2)
55 - niccola botwright
56 - Nigel Compton
57 - Nigel Raine
58 - Nik Milford (Vehicle 1)
59 - Nik Milford (Vehicle 2)
60 - Patrick Carolan
61 - paul jones
62 - Pete Bingham
63 - Peter Arnett
64- Peter Paine (Vehicle 1)
65- Peter Paine (Vehicle 2)
66 - Peter Williams
67 - Rhiannon Jones
68 - Richard Bolam
69 - Rob Dawes
70 - Robert King
71 - Ruth White
72 - Saifudin Khalid
73 - Scott Barton
74 - Scott Soulby
75 - Shaun Prince
76 - Stephen Bailey
77 - Stephen NUTT
78 - stu sandy
79 - Stuart Black
80 -Stuart Deacon
Last edited by DAN_REV1_TURBO on Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:17 pm, edited 47 times in total.
markr1

Re: JAPFEST 2018 - IMOC/TWOBRUTAL/MR2 DRIVERS CLUB ATTENDEE LIST/TICKET PURCHASE

Post by markr1 »

Count me in again Dan please 👍
markstevieandmads

Re: JAPFEST 2018 - IMOC/TWOBRUTAL/MR2 DRIVERS CLUB ATTENDEE LIST/TICKET PURCHASE

Post by markstevieandmads »

If my car is ready then so will i
aussieGT

Post by aussieGT »

not really wanting to be a bit negative - but all cool that people are going - would be nice to see a few more mr2's in the imoc tent, they seemed to be heavily outnumbered by 86's in 2017. I think there was only one mr2 on the first night!
JAAASH
IMOC Moderator

Post by JAAASH »

aussieGT wrote:not really wanting to be a bit negative - but all cool that people are going - would be nice to see a few more mr2's in the imoc tent, they seemed to be heavily outnumbered by 86's in 2017. I think there was only one mr2 on the first night!

psssst, this is a Japfest thread, not JAE :wink:

My MR2 - http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=174494
aussieGT

Post by aussieGT »

^ oh yeah… :oops:
Tsia

Post by Tsia »

Definitely keen on attending this - as long as the car is 'ready' in time and not sitting in the body shop :D
Angpozzuto

Post by Angpozzuto »

It's a bit too early to commit 100% but I'm pretty sure I'll be there
Tareim

Post by Tareim »

same as above :thumleft:
rev2rich

Post by rev2rich »

If mine ever gets finished I will pop up :thumleft:
DAN_REV1_TURBO

Post by DAN_REV1_TURBO »

Nice one Gazza!

Updated the list for all above. 8)
DAN_REV1_TURBO

Post by DAN_REV1_TURBO »

Guys get commenting on this thread or drop me a PM and you will be added to the list at the top of the thread, lets get this big again!

Also, the MR2 Drivers Club will be having a more official presence this year! We will have IMOC, TwoBrutal, MR2OC and the MR2 Drivers Club all joining forces as one big club stand! :thumleft:
rossonza
Premium Member

Post by rossonza »

add me as a potential... im really hoping my car's mot'd end of jan early february and would like to attend japfest. :thumleft:
DAN_REV1_TURBO

Post by DAN_REV1_TURBO »

rossonza and Craig Littlewood added pfovisionally :thumleft:
DAN_REV1_TURBO

Post by DAN_REV1_TURBO »

30 names down so far! \:D/
Xavier R3V

Post by Xavier R3V »

I put my name down on the MR2OC forums also. Looking forward to it. Do we need to +1 or not?
DAN_REV1_TURBO

Post by DAN_REV1_TURBO »

I put my name down on the MR2OC forums also. Looking forward to it. Do we need to +1 or not?

Xavier, at this point I am not sure. A few years ago entry tickets for car and driver got us in with a passenger for free, but I think last year and the year before passengers had to pay.

Ticket info/booking has not been made available by Japfest yet but as soon as the full details are released we will update the threads. Keep an eye on the Japfest website.
DAN_REV1_TURBO

Post by DAN_REV1_TURBO »

A great start provisionally getting names down for Japfest 2018 across the clubs! Well chuffed to see so many people up for this and the OC/IMOC/TBRUTAL/MR2DRIVERSCLUB all joining forces! MR2 community coming together! I am quite busy at the moment but I shall update the list when I can.

Full ticket information/club password still pending! Japfest are saying it will be available very soon.
:thumleft:
Migou

Post by Migou »

already said on OC but I will most likely be there :thumleft:
by the look of previous years, it is an amazing event
I will be premium member in one of the clubs by then, although I don't know whether it is a requirement

Return to “Japfest 2018”