AIB Continue IMOC Partnership

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

AIB Insurance
IMOC Affiliated Company

AIB Continue IMOC Partnership

Post by AIB Insurance »

Just a quick note to say we have agreed to continue our long standing relationship with IMOC and renewed our partnership agreement.

Established way back in 1993, we understand your special car deserves a special insurance policy and we are told we have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic cars!

As a broker we deal with the UK's leading performance car insurers and offer competitive discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage. We can of course, also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. The team at AIB love cars and offer club members, including IMOC members a healthy discount and premium reduction. We find club members claim less, because they really cherish and look after the cars they own which is why we partner so many of the UK's clubs.To get a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us at www.aib-insurance.co.uk

We would like to thank those members who have already arrange insurance via ourselves and look forward to speaking to more of you in the near future!
alanmr2turbo

Re: AIB Continue IMOC Partnership

Post by alanmr2turbo »

Pity you don't lose you high deposits like a few other insurers have or i would have moved to you this year.
Jaspa
IMOC Moderator

Post by Jaspa »

I've been insured with AIB for the last 3 or 4 years now on my Legnum(s), Any time I've had to speak to them it has been very friendly and (probably the most important for me) the call is always picked up promptly and dealt with easily.

I've not yet had to process a claim through them but as the underwritter is Marketstudy who I have had to use before, I'm sure that this process would be just as trouble free.

(can I get a better discount next year for saying this O:) )

Stuart
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
AIB Insurance
IMOC Affiliated Company

Post by AIB Insurance »

Thank you for your kind words.

We will certainly make sure to give you the best price possible for your next renewal with ourselves.

Many Thanks

Return to “AIB Insurance”