17" Axxion 4 stud alloy wheels with Kumho Ecsta tyres

General items for sale - non MR2 stuff. Caveat Emptor! (Premium Members Only). Topics older than 90 days will be removed.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

RST

17" Axxion 4 stud alloy wheels with Kumho Ecsta tyres

Post by RST »

Hello,

Took these very straight wheels and tyres off my Roadster this morning but I'd not personally recommend them for a MK3 so posting in here.

4-off 17"x7 Axxion alloys -not sure on model. ET35. 4x100 PCD and I think it has 4x108mm PCD also. Some scuff marks rather than kerbing but one edge has seen a scrape at some point (not by me). Colour seems to be some form of smoked chrome.
4-off Kumho Ecsta tyres, 205x40x17. Don't look to have done too many miles so far and no damage. I think there is 6-7mm tread left and it all looks reasonably even.

They will come with Roadster spigot rings and 16-off (used) chrome M12x1.5 wheel nuts.

...They were on the Roadster when I bought it so I don't know too much about them to be honest. Much prefer pick-up and I am working away from home during the week for the next few weeks but I might be able to organise a courier to normal UK addresses through Paisleyfreight if required (used to be about £45). Cash on collection preferred but can do paypal if you cover fees and we would need to check delivery costs.

Price £200 cash on uplift otherwise need to check about delivery etc.

Afraid I've lost image hosting with Photobucket so have to point you to my Gumtree add (sorry about picture quality -it was chucking it down when I swapped wheels this morning!).

https://www.gumtree.com/p/wheel-rims-ty ... 1256536465

Cheers,

Rich

Return to “General For Sale”