SBits - Feedback Regarding Invoices

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

DAN_REV1_TURBO

SBits - Feedback Regarding Invoices

Post by DAN_REV1_TURBO »

Hi Peter,

Some constructive criticism I am afraid. Regarding the issuing of invoices.

I have paid for work on a few occasions prior to being invoiced for the work, in good faith that the invoice will be sent over to me later, and most of the time you have delivered on your promise but on a couple of occasions I have paid for the work and received no invoice/jobs carried out paperwork.

Currently we still have the issue of an outstanding invoice detailed below -

Invoice - £185.00 - 17.07.15 - 19:37pm

I paid this on your card machine almost two years ago and the receipt is still on my desk, waiting for the invoice/jobs list to staple it to.

I understand you are working to rectify this and have already sent me another previously outstanding invoice.

However, you have had almost 2 years to send me this invoice, I think I have been more than patient, asking politely for it to be provided numerous times. I fully expected to receive the completed invoice before you went to Le Mans.

I am sure if you had been waiting for payment since June 2015 you would not be very happy.

As a customer I expect the invoice and detail of the work carried out before I make payment, I will not be making future payments before I see the invoice.

Please can you make this remaining missing invoice a priority when you return from Le Mans. I shall update this thread upon receiving it.

Many Thanks. Dan.
DAN_REV1_TURBO

Re: SBits - Feedback Regarding Invoices

Post by DAN_REV1_TURBO »

Received your voicemail today Peter, stating that the invoice will be with me late afternoon or early evening. It is now 10pm. Still no email. Still no invoice. Now I am a very patient person, but 2 years waiting is just ludicrous. Please sort it out, this has become embarrassing.
DAN_REV1_TURBO

Post by DAN_REV1_TURBO »

Second voicemail received today. Eagerly awaiting the invoice this evening. :whistle:
DAN_REV1_TURBO

Post by DAN_REV1_TURBO »

Nothing has arrived as yet.
Scott Barton
IMOC Committee

Post by Scott Barton »

Polite reminder that only OP and trader are entitled to post on a trader feedback thread.

Thanks all.
IMOC - winners of JAE best overall club stand 2010, 2013, 2014 & 2017!
1994 GT-S T-Bar 397bhp with NOS *sold*
2016 Porsche Cayman 981GTS 347bhp Flat Six
DAN_REV1_TURBO

Post by DAN_REV1_TURBO »

Invoice received this morning. Thanks.
DAN_REV1_TURBO

Post by DAN_REV1_TURBO »

As Peter has resolved the issue to my satisfaction please feel free to lock the thread. Thanks.

Return to “Trader Feedback”