www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Drift Limits Performance

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Trader Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CROOKY1811
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:01 pm    Post subject: Drift Limits Performance Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Luke has just done my cambelt,Tensioner,water pump,crank and oil pump seals,cam cover gaskets and oil and filter change for me.First time i have used them and what a top job they have done.Its a pleasure to meet a guy so enthused about the MR2.He lights up when he talks about them.I looked at doing the cambelt myself but thought there is no way in that little gap,it would be too much of a ball ache.Luke was happy that he was going to work on my car and that takes all the worry away about hoping its done right.I will be a regular down there now,cant praise them highly enough.Car was a pleasure to drive back home in today.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Trader Feedback All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: