SW20 TSS Build

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

k11cpc

Re: SW20 TSS Build

Post by k11cpc »

Well thats it this weekend I sold the MR2..... She is coming home Steve Horrocks.. new owner lives in Bury!!!

Got to fit Fire Extinguisher, Carbotech Pads, Cut off Switch and hi Vis rain light before she goes so she will be with me for about another 3 weeks...

Sad times... who knows might have another one day.. Fancy a MK3 V6 next time tho
Steve Horrocks

Post by Steve Horrocks »

Wow! She's gone full circle!! That's crazy! New owner on here Chris? Good luck & enjoy!
476bhp & 415ft lb @ 1.9bar Magic by Ryan!
Gone, but never forgotten
Now with a mk1.5 & a NHB EP3
k11cpc

Post by k11cpc »

Nope he is not but he has asked for a list of useful contacts and websites etc so will be sending him this way :D I am gutted she is going but need the money to fund the Standalone ECU, Cams and ITB's on our Swift race car. Like I say who knows I might end up with another MR2 in future.. After 4 years of MR2 ownership I will miss how fun these cars are :cry:
k11cpc

Post by k11cpc »

So it's been several years.... I used to sprint a SW20 turbo a few years back and always regretted selling it. Since then I have been racing a SUZUKI Swift but decided I needed another MR2 so decided to buy a Roadster this time.

The plan is to build a full race car and fit a 2GR-FE engine. Will post up as I build, will be a slow project as I have to finish off the Swift and sell before I can free up enough funds to go too crazy.

This is the swift

And this is the Roadster

kennym

Post by kennym »

welcome back!

Return to “Project Cars”