Garage Clear-Out

Parts for the Mk2 MR2 only (excluding bodywork and wheels/tyres)

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Kiddo

Garage Clear-Out

Post by Kiddo »

Up for grabs here is essentially a load of parts from a turbo (not sure what Rev though). I bought this as a job-lot for a set of wheels and calipers that came with it (not included) and had the intention of selling off the parts individually but I've had to admit defeat to that idea due to a lack of time.

There's interior trim, vents, steering cowlings, switches, climate control units, speedo cluster (cracked see-through plastic, 108k), electronics, parts of the loom etc...lots! Can't post for obvious reasons but can be collected from either Lydd most days or Herne Bay in Kent at some weekends.

£45 takes the lot.

Kiddo

Re: Garage Clear-Out

Post by Kiddo »

If there's anything of interest in this lot that anyone needs, PM me and I can do individual prices. I could really do with the room now so it'll all be heading to the tip in about a month... :(
mr2nut123

Post by mr2nut123 »

How much for the centre console bit with the air vents? Any cracks or scratches? Mine has clearly had cup holders on them both and some plonker has ripped them off and snapped some of the fins.
mr2nut123

Post by mr2nut123 »

Kiddo wrote:If there's anything of interest in this lot that anyone needs, PM me and I can do individual prices. I could really do with the room now so it'll all be heading to the tip in about a month... :(

Hello..?
Kiddo

Post by Kiddo »

Sorry, don't seem to be getting post updates at the mo.

I'll check the vents tomorrow and get some better pics if you want. £15 including postage gets them.
mr2nut123

Post by mr2nut123 »

Kiddo wrote:Sorry, don't seem to be getting post updates at the mo.

I'll check the vents tomorrow and get some better pics if you want. £15 including postage gets them.

Ok cheers! Price is fine too :thumleft:

Return to “Mk2”