www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Kuki blade group buy
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Group Buys - MR2 related
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[email protected]
IMOC Affiliated Company

Feedback Score: 30

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hi Marty, it was suggested to me by someone that knows a fair bit about aero that it might improve the airflow over the rear of the car, but it's all just theory i'm afraid without proper wind tunnel testing, who knows to be honest.

I only designed it to fill that empty looking void and look like an OEM part, if it has added aero benefits that would be really cool, but i'd probably say it doesn't really do anything.

Feedback Score: 2

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

[email protected] wrote:
Hi Marty, it was suggested to me by someone that knows a fair bit about aero that it might improve the airflow over the rear of the car, but it's all just theory i'm afraid without proper wind tunnel testing, who knows to be honest.

Could do a bodge test with a smoke machine and some fans or a private road, just need a bloke with a couple of decent cameras to record it and muck around with the footage.

It could be worth a shot, might answer some questions and increase sales!
Marty J

Feedback Score: 0

1993 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev2

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Well I know Paul is a busy boy, so maybe one of the guys that have kuki blade would like to try something.

Take a look at the link, it might give someone the an idea to try something.

http://www.autospeed.com/cms/A_113227/article.html
aussieGT

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I have the cameras, just need a car with the blade, a smoke machine (someone must have nightclub connections or we can rent one) and a place to do the business.

Anyone got a disused runway?
[email protected]
IMOC Affiliated Company

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

The Kuki blade getting shown off on our latest widebody....

gnzyza
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

How wide [Shocked]

[thumleft]
aussieGT

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

gnzyza wrote:
How wide [Shocked]

[thumleft]

Not wide, more phat. The PW phatbody.
Marty J

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

What's the spec on those wheels, are there spacers on it?
[email protected]
IMOC Affiliated Company

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Nissan 350z Lenso D1Rs with spacers.
Marty J

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I keep finding myself wanting another look at this every time I visit IMOCUK.

Paul, how much is the postage to Ireland?
[email protected]
IMOC Affiliated Company

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hi Marty, the total cost would be ?195 posted, they cost a little more to produce one unit at a time outside of the original group buy.

Thanks Paul
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Group Buys - MR2 related All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: