Any Isle of Man MR2 owners

Tales of driving experiences you have had.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

This post is:

Great
No votes
Stupid
No votes

Total votes: 0

b4ss

Any Isle of Man MR2 owners

Post by b4ss »

Hi,
I am going over to Isle of Man next week for a couple of days, and a drive around...an tips, suggestions or roads to drive, apart from the obvious TT roads, much appreciated.
Thanks,
Tony
Ekona

Re: Any Isle of Man MR2 owners

Post by Ekona »

Take the A36 west from Foxdale, it's a better bit of road than the TT mountain bit by some margin. Also, on the mountain take the road take the A14 down and just keep going, it's lovely down there too. :thumleft:

If you're going to do the TT course, get up early and do it before it gets busy. Nothing like enjoying those roads as the sun comes up, I promise you.
b4ss

Post by b4ss »

Ekona wrote:Take the A36 west from Foxdale, it's a better bit of road than the TT mountain bit by some margin. Also, on the mountain take the road take the A14 down and just keep going, it's lovely down there too. :thumleft:

If you're going to do the TT course, get up early and do it before it gets busy. Nothing like enjoying those roads as the sun comes up, I promise you.

Thanks Ekona, really appreciate that :)
Tony
Ekona

Post by Ekona »

No probs, let us know how you get on :)

It's such a nice place to drive, not having to check your speedo in the NSL means you can fully concentrate on your driving, it's very liberating.

Return to “Driving Experiences”